Chapter 3

Hanako and Tsukasa finally arrived home.

The younger boy had to hurry and go to his dancing lessons as his instructor was waiting for him. Tsukasa is a rookie idol, he is still in training waiting to make his official debut, but nobody knows when that will be.

Hanako was mostly done with lessons and practice today, so he made his way to his room. He couldn't observe Tsukasas lessons, as the two are from different companies and the rules for them being allowed to live together are strict.

He closed the door and threw himself at his bed, he was so tired. He doesn't need to sleep, he's dead so his body can't get tired, he doesn't have one. He's a manifestation of his soul, he can interact with objects, as he is close to the near shore because of his bond with Tsukasa, but that doesn't change the fact that he is dead.

He doesn't remember everything that happened that day, he only remembers the time moments before his death and the feeling of desperation he felt at that moment. Tsukasa also refused to tell him how he died, but in the end he found out from Tsuchigomori. He died in an accident. He died protecting his brother.

He doesn't have the full picture of his death, as only Tsukasa knows the exact story and he won't talk about it with him. He remembers that they were walking home together from school, with Tsukasa being over energetic as always. Tsukasa ran out into the street at some point and was almost hit by a car, and hanako pushed his brother out of the way. Tsukasa only sustained minor injuries as Tsuchigomori told him, but he died as a result of the hit. He doesn't remember anything after jumping into the street, so he has to believe what Tsuchigomori said.

"it's been a year, huh" hanako let out a sigh, as he looked at his hand, the ceiling visible through his fingertips. He once again laid still, starring at the ceiling, with nothing better to do.

After a few minutes went by, he finally got up from the bed and made his way towards his desk. He couldn't really use a phone by himself and his gloves weren't that comfortable for him, but thankfully he can still use a laptop.

He likes to read articles about himself and other idols from his company, he's actually on friendly terms with most of them, when Tsukasa isn't near that is. Tsukasa isn't very friendly to other idols, in his eyes Hanako is the best idol and he wants to be just like him, which he finds sort-of cute. Still, Tsukasa has friends that aren't idols and he's very attached to them, not many wants to make friends with him because of his 'chaotic' nature. Tsukasa is very unpredictable and can even be violent at times, he will throw tantrums when he doesn't get his way, even though he's already almost in high school.

Hanako continued to browse the articles for some more time, while Tsukasa continued his lesson.

~~~~~~

"Put in more energy Tsukasa, smile smile!" the dance instructor said, while she watched the boy dance the choreography.

"You need to remember to smile, on stage you need to smile. You need to make sure that people who come are having a good time, but you also need to enjoy it." she lectured the boy who stood in front of her covered in sweat.

"I'll remember that." he replied to her, he didn't have time to argue with her, every time he did the lesson took more time to finish, meaning he would have less time with his brother.

"We'll end here today, practice a bit more before our next meeting." The woman said, packing her bag.

"alright" Tsukasa replied to her, opening his water bottle while sitting on the table in the corner of the room.

He sat there on the table for a while, resting after his lesson, before changing into his normal clothes and making his way out of the room.

"Amane!" Tsukasa exclaimed as he hugged his older brother from behind, surprising him as Hanako didn't hear him approach the desk or his room at all.

"Let's do homework together!" he added. They sometimes did Tsukasas' homework together, as hanako doesn't attend school, but it was rare for Tsukasa to actually want to do it. He would usually try to talk hanako out of doing homework or throw a tantrum before surrendering.

" Eager aren't you today, what happened. You never want to do homework." Amane chuckled, smiling at his baby brother.

"I want to spend time with you, I didn't spend enough of it with you today" the younger boy said, hugging his brother tighter.

The older just let him be for a while, not like he could hurt him anyway, he is already dead. After that was out of the way and Hanako peeled his brother off of himself, they got to doing homework. Tsukasa fooled around, while hanako read his assignments to help him if he could. He already read all his textbooks while he was bored in the past, so he had a general idea of the material, while for Tsukasa reading his textbooks were just an annoyance.

------

"I'm home!" Nene said as she came through the front door, she lived alone since she started high school but it's a habit she can't break.

After taking her coat and shoes off, taking her school bag, she made her way upstairs to her room.

"Black crayon, I'm back." Nene said to her hamster, while taking him out of his cage. She loves her hamster, after all he's the only one to keep her company.

"Aren't you the cutest" She commented, while giving her hamster some sunflower seeds.

She put the hamster back in the cage and sat down at her desk, doing homework that was assigned today and some studying.

An hour passed but she was finally done and got around to making some dinner for herself.

------

A kind of short chapter. I was busy with commissions and school stuff. As of the end of this Month I'm dropping out of college and finding a job, while starting September I'm going to do weekend school alongside working so the chapters may become more sparse but I'll try to keep a better schedule.

Nenes part is also shorter than there really isn't much I could write ab her coming home in the evening apart from what I wrote XD

The chapters are going to be in max 2 parts per chapter as I'm not always able to write whole chapters.

The whole AU is now under editing by my glorious twin brother, so the past chapters are going to be updated with better grammar and what not.

Have a fun day :D