When the Party's Over - (Y/N POV)

Present Day – Zac Sang's Interview

"Funny thing is that it didn't start as a sad song when Y/N and I sat down to write it." Lauren said. I nodded in agreement with what Lauren had just said.

"We actually wrote the melody before the lyrics. And the original melody we had for this song was more upbeat. We had the chorus written down and this song was something completely different. When Lauren suggested narrating a story with the album, we changed the entirety of the melody and the lyrics swayed towards a sadder vibe based on some experiences." I added. I saw Lauren's gaze grow sad.

I had really appreciated Lauren's company over the past year. We had met at a concert one evening and I happened to really like her as an individual and also like the songs she had recently released. Funny enough, she was a fan of mine too.

Flashback – A little over a year ago – 1975 Concert

"Oh I think I did something terrible to your body, don't you mind. I put your mother through hell, don't you mind..."

The feels of this song. I was experiencing so many goose bumps on my skin. The venue was smaller than what they would usually perform in but the atmosphere was amazing.

I was lucky enough to get tickets from Matthew directly and couldn't thank him enough. I was a big fan and had been excited to see them perform for awhile.

"I love you, don't you mind, don't you mind..." I sang along with the rest of the crowd.

"I didn't take you for a 1975 fan." I heard a voice close to my ear and shortly after felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see none other than Lauren Jauregui and her mesmerizing emerald eyes stare right into my own.

I smiled, genuinely happy to see her in the flesh. I had followed her in Fifth Harmony and also throughout her solo career and I was a big fan.

"Nice to see you here, Lauren." I smiled at her as she smiled back.

The song was soon finished and a roar of applause overtook the venue. Lauren was cheering and clapping very vividly as I joined in.

The band started an original take into 'Head.Cars.Bending'. Lauren jumped up and down excitedly.

"Oh my god. Yes!" She smiled so wide getting lost into the music and rocking out.

The rest of the concert was actually very enjoyable in her company. We laughed, sang along and jumped around to the songs throughout most of the concert. A few people recognized us in the crowd but luckily we were in a VIP area that didn't allow others to come towards us. Not that I hated fan interaction, but I was at a concert and I wanted to enjoy it to the fullest.

The concert, unfortunately, quickly came to an end. After a lengthy encore, the venue cleared out but Lauren and I decided to wait a little bit long to avoid the horde of people.

"That was really fun. Glad I met you here, it's always different when you vibe out with people who appreciate the band." She said to me as she smiled.

"It really is. Thank you for the company!" I said smiling back as we made our way up the stairs and out the VIP exit. We walked a bit more in silence.

"I'm really sorry to hear about what's going on with Ariana." She spoke out and broke the silence.

"It's actually a PR stunt. I'm just trying to be cool with it." I corrected her. My head dropped down to the floor while this just reminded me of the mess I was in.