Chapter 7

"How was it for you guys? That probably quenched my thirst and humanity for weeks!"

"Juvia feels satifyed! She got to share a meal with Gray-Sama!"

"Shrimp hogged it all."

"I might as well had his toe!"

Gajeel huffs in disagreement but let's be honest, that vamp eats more than me and I'm the pure blood.

"Let's wash off and get back to Na- home."

"Hmm... Nahome sounds like an interesting place," Levy pokes my side along with some fun.

"Okay, you're right. You poking fun is totally justified."

"I knew it!!!"

"I don't want him to be Stings next snack... Mrs. Redfox."

"Lu!"

"Heh?" Gajeel questions.

I snicker and run away with an extremely flabbergasted Levy wailing her baby fists in my direction. She really is a Shrimp.

Once I get home I wash off the blood and take off my jacket and turn it inside out so I don't freak Natsu out.

I walked through the door and prepared to run upstairs. Natsu sniffed deeply. "What's that smell?"

"What do you mean?"

"It smells metallic."

"Oh, I'm sorry! I'll get it cleaned off I didn't think it was that potent to anyone else."

"It's fine," Natsu started off blankly.

"I'm not good at emotions for obvious reasons but I've been on earth for centuries and facial expressions don't change unlike everything else. What's the matter?"

"I'm not ready to talk about it."

"I'm here for you. I'm going to wash off the blood. However, I'm tempted to just throw it in the wash."

"Why don't you?"

"Leather can't go through a wash..."

"Really!"

"...yeah."

Natsu sat shocked as if he never has learned anything new before. He's almost more shocked then when he found out I was a vampire...?

Leather... vampire... what?

I shook my head and ran upstairs. A little dish soap and water and there we go! Easy.

I ran back downstairs to meet Natsu searching through the fridge.

"How was your dinner?"

"You mean first dinner? It was good!"

"First dinner?"

"My diet consists of the reverse pyramid tactic."

"What?"

"One breakfast, two lunches, 3 dinners!"

"I'll ask again, what? How do you eat that much?"

"How do you not!?"

I gave him a look.

After 5 minutes of a confused face and preparing his next meal until he put down the plate he was holding and realized. "Oh!"

"It took you this long to figure out?"

"Five minutes is a new record for Hot Coals right here. Should be proud."

"Shut it, Icicle!"

Gray through an icicle that zoomed right past him, inches away from his face.