Chapter 12

I woke up once again, facing the window. This time, the moonlight was replaced with sunlight. I felt a Natsu cuddled up next to me. I started to recall some events, like him waking up and sitting next to me, urging me to lay down. Usually, I would be beyond pissed that he was laying next to me; however, this is kind of his bed and I know he just wanted to comfort me. Whether or not he meant to spoon me, no clue. 

"Thank you, Natsu," I whispered, gently ruffling his hair, careful to not wake him. It was pretty long and soft, yet kind of knotted. So was my hair to be fair. I mean, he is laying down and so was I. 

I was able to slyly get out from under the blanket and climb out at the end of his bed. "What would Natsu like? I bet he will be hungry. Pancakes? Nah, he seems more like a french toast kind of guy," hope he doesn't mind me using his kitchen...

I ran into the kitchen, looking through his kitchen drawers, trying to find measuring cups and all that, I opened one drawer with a note from Gray attached to a box.

"Not like you'll ever need it Flame-cock but better safe than sorry!" I lifted the note to find a box of expired extra small condoms, obviously a prank. "Ah, so they are those kind of friends." I layed the note back down on the box and put it back in the drawer, laughing at Gray's mindless prank. "Feels bad, man," I chuckle before continuing on my search. 

I find everything I need, along with the ingredients that I found online. I prepared it all, and assuming he eats a lot I made actually double the batch. 

Even over the smell of the french toast, which I plated, I could smell Lisanna coming to the door again, along with another familiar smell that I couldn't put my finger on... I've never had a problem remembering things. Interesting. 

I ran to Natsu's room, reluctantly trying to shake him awake. I feel so bad; however, shaking him didn't wake him up. "NATSU!" I yelled telepathically. Still nothing? I could sense she was getting closer. I ripped off his blanket... "YOU WERE CUDDLING ME WITHOUT YOUR SHORTS ON EITHER!" I took his pillow and hit him over his head in embarrassment. That got him up, well startled him up. "HUH!" He yelled, he looked down at his exposed legs. Quickly, he covered himself with the blanket. "When did that happen!" 

"Okay, Gray!" I whispered hurriedly. "But we don't have time for that, Lisanna is almost at the door!" As soon as I said that, you could hear a knock at the door. "Ugh, what time is it anyways?"

"Around eight."

"Eight!? Ugh! I still got two more hours!" Natsu curled back into a little ball, in which I responded by ripping the blanket off of him. Somehow, I forgot that he was barely wearing anything. Nothing but a red pair of boxer briefs... and a singular sock? What is up with him? Nevermind that. "Up! Lisanna, please."

"Fine, since you said please," he got up. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, and my hand shook intensely. 

He squatted down and started bobbing his butt up and down. "Oooo!" he mocked, noticing that I was still looking. To that, I responded with my foot, knocking him face first to the floor. "Hey! That hurt!"

"Hurry your ass up!"

"How can I when you're enjoying the view," he teased.

 He immediately shot up, kind of cowering in fear. "I'm glad looks can't kill," he gulped.

"Put your damn clothes on."

"Aye!" He ran, throwing on his closest pair of shorts and a t-shirt. As he ran out of his room to open the door, I jumped out his window and up to the roof.

"Did you make all this food?"

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind."

"Thanks, Luce!"