almost time

Hey tell me how you like it so far please for and comment what you think give me some ideas of what you would like me to write about
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*Krystal's pov*

Me: OMG I'm not going to be able to focus at all today !

Alexis: why?

Me: WE ARE MEETING JACOB FREAKING WHITESIDES AFTER SCHOOL TODAY  HOW COULD I FOCUS

Alexis: I know I'm excited to but its not gonna case me as much cause I met Matt Espinosa, Trevor Moran, Kenny Holland,  Aaron carpenter, ect.

Me:yeah yeah I just want this day to be over already !! I just wanna leave and meet Jacob

*skip to after school *

I was getting really excited because  me and alexis were meeting Jacob in 2 hours . I went over to Alexis's house even though I'm spouses to be at my dads house. My parents split up when I was 6 months old I'm 19 now so I  technically get to choose where I get to be I could love with a friend if I wanted to but I'm planing on moving out to LA with alexis very soon once we get the money.  When I got to Alexis's she said that it wasn't just Jacob that we were meeting we were also meeting Dylan Holland  which got me even more excited and somewhat nervous I've had a thing for Dylan for a long time and now I'm finally getting to meet him omg I'm so glad she is my best friend . my friend amber was supposed to be coming with us but she couldn't get the money in time for the VIP tickets so I told her I would get her something from the show.

We were Leaving  in  half an hour and I still needed to get ready so I ran home to get cloths  and my make up I decided on wearing black leggings and a black flowy shirt with a blue tank top underneath and my cloth combat boots. For my hair I decided to straighten it and put it in a high only tail.

I then went back over  to Alexis's she was wearing black leggings also with a blue fancy shirt with a built in cardigan for shoes she wore some gray fuggs . she had her hair straightened and down.

We both did very simple make up , eye liner, mascara, and some pinkish red lipstick . I never do full face make up I don't like it I don't like the way it feels. The only time I've work it is just fooling around and at homecoming  in 9th grade.

- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a short chapter I'm sorry comment please tell me what you thing♥♥