ive been wanting to do that for while

*dylans POV*

all i could was think was 'shit'  i didn't know that Alyssa worked here. Alyssa is my ex girlfriend , most people call her Alyssa Shouse because they make sure they are talking about the same Alyssa i am. she saw me and looked over at Krystal and her eyes were immediately filled with anger, which i don't really understand because we broke up  last year.

she would constantly text me. One time i was with my parents and we left to go out to eat and go shopping and i forgot my phone and when we got back to the house i had 28 missed calls and about 56 text messages from her saying i bet your cheating on me blah blah blah , and stuff like that and i was fed up with how clingy she was so i called her back and broke up with her i haven't talked to her since then and never planned on it till now.

(M-me,A-alyssa,K-krystal)

Krystal just need the battery so i i went up to the front counter and said .M:"id like to buy this battery" A: well I'm sorry i wanted you but you dumped me so you don't get the battery,sorry only not really. M:wow Alyssa you haven't changed a bit still a big annoying bitch like always, i guess they are right  some people never change. Alyssa changed the subject almost instantly. A: anyway who this whore? K:EXCUSE ME BISH! M: okay now we are gonna go thanks for nothing you hoe. A: whatever bye Dylan and bye skank

i know it wasn't my fault i don't think but i feel really bad about what Alyssa said to Krystal. Alyssa had no right to say that stuff to her . M: hey I'm so sorry about Alyssa she has always been a bitch and apparently wanted to take it out on you. K: its okay Dylan its not your fault. M: but i feel super bad because i didn't defend you. K: it doesn't matter you don't need to defend me its not like we are dating. M: that's the thing though is... i wanna be dating you it might sound crazy but ever since i met you you are all i can think about tbh i think I'm in love with you Krystal, please make me the happiest man right now and go out with me?.  Oh... My... God I've been waiting to do that since i first saw her at the meet & greet, she was quiet  for a bit which made me really nervous that she would say no. she finally spoke up. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think she'sgonna say.... comment  i love hearing opinions <3 <3 you

my twitter:@krystalwaters97
lexis twitter:@alexishoague