you have to be kidding me

**Krystal POV**

The next morning we all get up and get ready for the day. Alexis and I have to leave today and I'm not looking forward to it..

D:weshouldgotothemallbeforeyouguysleavetonight, IwannagetKrystalsomethingsoshewillalwayshaveapriceofmewithherwhenIgotbacktoOhio. J: that'sagoodideaIwannagetsomethingforLexito, whatdoyougirlsthink?? M: I'mdown ,whataboutyouLexi?? L: yeah let'sgo.!

Since we have a battery now we get into my rage rover and head to the mall  it was the Holyoke mall so it was a little far way but I'm with that. We all went in side and we decided to go to hot topic. Its Dylan and jacobs favorite store. The got a couple shirts and me and Lexi each got a pair of ray-ban sunglasses. Then we went to aéropostal  me and Lexi went crazy in the our total combined price was $400 we made sire we brought a lot of money with us on this trip.lol.  we went to a few other store then it was noon so we went down to the food Cort.

M: whatdoyouguyswanttoeat?? D: IcouldreallygoforsomeChineserightaboutnow he said whole hugging me from behind. D: whatdoyouguyswant ? L+J: same .

We all go over to the Chinese place and get food. We sit down. I was looking around and I couldn't believe my eyes. My ex boyfriend Nicholas spinner .'O..M...G... ' D: what?? Oh no did I say that out loud. M: ohnothingjust, reallylovethisfood  I take my phone out and text lexi, I needed to talk to he asap.
Me-dudenickifhere !!
Lexi-whatwhere?!?!
Me-lookoverbysubway.
Lexi looked up she saw him and he saw her.. 'Great something wicked this way comes... '
D: babewhatareyoutalkingabout? haha before I could answer he was there.. Ew.
N: heybabehaven'ttalkedtoyouinawhile
D: babewhydidhejustcallyoubabe???!!!
M: don'tworrybabehe'sjustmydumbfuckingexcuseofanexboyfriendthatdoesn'tseemtounderstandwhat ' Ihavenotimeforfuckboyz ' means
N: awebabyyouknowyoustilllovemeyousaidyourselfthatyoucouldneverforgetme.
M: yeahIdoremembersayingthat  was 4 yearsagoyoudumbshitIdon'tthinkaboutyouanymoreneveroncebecauseIhavethisamazingmaninmylifenowandhe'sanactualmanthatacctulycaresboutmeanddoesn'tmakemeseemlikeanidiotwhileyourflirtingwithsomeskakybitchofftothesidesoyeahImighthavesaidthat 4 yearsagobutguesswhatI'vemovedonmaybeifyouweren'tsuckamanwhoreyoumightunderstandthat. Christitbethefirstthingyou'veeverunderstood.
D:  Dayyum yougobabe!!
NCamillaisn'taskankybitcthat'syouyouwhore!
M: awwweissomeonegettingdefensive.
Dheydon'tyouevercallmygirlfriendaskankybitch.
M: DylanIgotthisI'mgonnagowalktohim  maybegethimtoleaveusaloneI'llbebackinawhileloveyou
D: loveyoutoo

I gave Dylan a kiss  then me and nick went and walked around a little bit then sat on a bench out side of spencers .

Nsooooooo?
M: youneedtoleavemeandDylanaloneheismyoneandonlyandnotingisgoingtoeverchangethat.
N: soyourcompletelyovermeeh???
M: comp-
I was cut off by nick kissing me full forced. He pulled away and looked at me.I looked up and saw the one person who I really wishes didn't see that... Dylan.

D: I-I-Idon'tknowwhattosayKrystalIthoughtyoulovedmehe said with tears in his eyes.. He's about to cry but I can't let that happen. He turn and bulted down the stairs. I turn to nick. M: ifyoujustfuckedeverythingupformeIswearIwillfindyouAndyouwillnotbeveryhappyifIdo And with that I chase after Dylan who was down by the food court already. I get Dow there and he's gone .  M: wheredidhergo. J: I'dheranoutthroughtargettothecarmaybe. Whatthefuckisgoingon ? M: notimetoexplain..., GODDAMNITYOUVEGOTTOBEKINDINGMYTHATDUMBFUCKNICKRUINSEVERYTHINGINMYLIFE !!! ICANTWAITTILLHEDIES at this point I am furious I just want him to die already that could possibly be arranged but no time I need to go find dylan, now

-______________________________________
I feel like this chapter is really short but I hope you like it 
I'll update sometime this coming week ♥s you!!!!