The Golden Tcket

I opened the envelope and was amazed by that I was , there were 2 golden tickets on the envelope I was a t a complete loss of words all I could manage was  a loud scream, which got me a ton of weird looks alexis wasn't saying much she just had her mouth open in amazement. I looked over at Dylan who was laughing his ass off from my reaction.   Eventually things went back to how they were and the concert was about to start.

-------------------------------

After the concert

,-----------------------------

The only people that were left in the venue the music was still playing so me and alexis(I'm gonna start calling her Lexi)  though well why not and made our way to the dance floor and were dancing to BHML by round2crew  then the music stoked and I heard a familiar voice singing .. It was Dylan he was singing his song cry, I turned to where Lexi was and she wasn't there any more so it was just me and Dylan . he was still singing to me and I had tears in my eyes this could not get any better . but no  I was wrong it could get better and it did . Dylan came off the stage and was now singing  acapella his voice was so smooth and he came over to me and started to slow dance with me. It was honestly perfect  after he was done singing, it need with our foreheads touching . oh how bad I wanted to kiss him  but I needed to resist ik he doesn't have a girlfriend but I'm not his girlfriend so resisted the erge  which was really hard. After standing there for a minute or to he pulled me into a nice long hug. He gives the best hugs and he smells amazing!! . He then asked me if I would like to see the bus. My eyes widened  and I says yes .we went out to the bus to find Lexi and Jacob full on making out (Lexi you gonna kill me for that)  me and Dylan just kind of stood the like hmmm okay? I finally spoke up " Lexi what time is it ?""oh shit is 12:30" "guys I think we gotta go"" what no you can't go "Jacob says to me and Lexi " yeah I wanna get to know you better krystal " Dylan says to me "well maybe we can meet up tomorrow and go for ice cream or something?" "Fine,as long as I get to see your beautiful face Ill do anything"" awwe Dylan your to cute""not as cute as you" I could feel my checks getting red  so I smile and look down. Lexi and Jacob were just sitting there watching us 'flirt' as some would call it. But I don't care when I'm with Dylan its like we are the only 2 people on the earth no lie.

Me and Lexi say our good bye to the boys and head back to to my ranger rover ,we get in and I go to start it nothing happens it doesn't even click over 'what the fuck' I thought "what's wrong" apparently I said it out loud "well the car won't start I'm gunna check under the hood to you have a flash light ?"" As weird as it is yes I do" I took the flash light and popped the hood..... Great...  I got back in the car "well I found our problem "" what is it ?"' Well it looks like someone needed a battery and took our""so what now?""we go back to the bus." We both got out And walked back to the bus. I texted Dylan on the way up telling him what happens and he said it was done if we stayed the night . so we got to the bus and nock on the door sierra answers and let's us on."hey thank for letting us stay " i said   "no problem well there is one problem .." " what's that?!?"" Well all the bunks are taken up and the security guard sleeps in the back so you can bunk with me and she can bunco with Jacob or you guys can sleep on the floor "" I'll just bunk   with you " I said to Dylan and I didn't mind I was kind of excited to wake up next to him in the morning...

_________________________________________

Thank you so much. I will update soon♥♥