That Was Easy

**Dylan POV**

Me and Krystal were sitting on the tour bus waiting for about 2 1/2 hours and honestly i was getting kind of worried.

I knew Jacob wa mad about Lexi getting arrested but who knows what he would do to get her out, with or with out us knowing. I have texted him 14 time and tried to call at least 50 times but i have gotten nothing back. I jop on my Laptop and looked up Jails in the area, i found one called Jail and house of correction.

Krystal came ove and sat on my lap and shut my laptop, while i was reading info. on the  prison.  M: Babe you know i love you but we cant do this right now, we need to figure out how to get lexi out of jail then we can  K: But i want you now !! :(  When she whines like that i dont  argue M:  what time is it ? K:idk around noon  M:hmmm, she can wait a little longer , i guess;)   she started kissing me with such passion, i just couldnt take it any more. i picked her up and she wraped her legs around  and i brought her into the back of the bus, we did ... you know.. yeah.

We were just laying there smiling at each other, it couldnt be better.

We got up and went back out into the 'living' part of the bus.  Krystal sat on my lap again and was kissing me. All of a sudden some random girl walks onto the bus.

M: Who are you ?!?!  G: my name is siena , im a huge fan!!<3 M: Okay but who are you  and why are you here?! K: And how did you get on the bus??, you need a code.. S: Like i said my name is siena and im a huge fan, and im here to tell you that Jacob got arrested, he told me to come and let you guys know, and he gave me the code. M+K: WHAT!!!?? M: When, how, OMG! what did he do??  S: I didnt see what happend  exaxtly but i saw him in hand cuffs and ran up to him, he told me the code, and here i am. M: OMG...., Well thank you siena, but now tha Jacob is in prison also we need to get going , here whats your twitter, we'll keep in touch. S: OMG TOTAL FANGIRL MOMENT BUT DYLAN JOSEPH FREAKING HOLLAND JUST ASKED ME FOR MY TWITTER!!     M: yeah i did haha, now what is it? S: @beautybysiena ! M: followed, but we nee to go so see you later. S: Alright bye dylan bye krystal M+K: Bye. ML: Wait!, do you know what prison they brought Jacob to? S: imm, i think it was the jail and house of correction. M: Okay thank you . S: NO problem , bye guys! M+K: bye.

**Jacobs POV**

I know Dylan told be not to do anything stupid, but to be honest at that moment i didnt really know what i was doing. I was just walking arounf the parking lot and somethign just ticked and i grabed a stick and started smashing up all the cars in the lot. A bunch of people  started coming out of stores on the phone with what im guessing was the cops. Great i was told not to be stupid and now im most likely going to get arrested, but on the bright side they dont know im dating lexi so i might be going to the same place shes at and who know maybe ill get put in the same cell as her.

we get to the station and guess who i got put with ... LEXI,, i am so happy we said our hi's and said we missed each other and then out of know where she started kissing me. i really want this and i think she does to... so .. we did it... in the jail cell. we are total bad asses ik haha. 

Dylan and Krystal came and got us out luckly with no charge of anything .. thank god. we all go ack to the tour bus dylan hasnt said much to me hes only talked to krystal, i wonder what his issue is but he;ll get over it in a couple hours.. i hope...

 we all got back to the tour bus about an hour later dylan is finally talking to me.. i walked into my room which is in the back of the bus cause i wanted to change, there was a black thong on the coner of my bed.. i already knew whos it was...

 I walk out of my room and walked over to Krystal  M: hey Krystal, did you loose somthing ? i held up the thong and her face turned fire truck red.  K: ummm, oop?? L: OMG KRYSTAL YOU AND DYLAN FUCKED?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHA but seriously in Jacobs bed M: babe you can be saying much we did it in the cell  D+K YOU GUYS WHAT?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHA  well thats awkward.

 we all laughed then we all went to bed Krystal and Lexi have to leave tomorrow sadly.... but we'll see i can do something about that.. ;)