It Was Perfect

Lexis and I don't have PJs so jacob and Dylan gave us each a pair of shorts and t-shirts to wear to bed we all got settled in and I fell asleep with my head on Dylan's chest and his arm around me .

I woke up in the morning in the same position I fell asleep in Dylan was still sleeping  and I really had to pee so I tried with all my might to crawl over him and not wake him up but it didn't work. He woke up and mumbled something that sounded like good morning beautiful but I couldn't really hear I said good morning to him and went to wake up Lexi "get up we have to go find another battery so we can go home"" hfnfdnd 5more minutes""fine but if you don't get up in exactly 5minutes I'm gonna pour waters on you I don't care if it gets Jacob too." While she's is sleeping I go and fine my cloths that I wore yesterday and got change and went into the bathroom . if was really gross  neither Lexi nor I had a tooth brush so we couldn't brush our teeth. Ew. Is all I could think . it had been 5 minutes and I went to wake Lexi up for real his time .. She was still sleeping I said "get up or your gunna gregret it "" what could you possibly do "" THIS!!!" I said while I threw a bucket of ice cold water onto her and Jacob . let me tell you they got up really quick."WHAT THE HELL KRYSTAL, GETTING LEXI UP I CAN UNDERSTAND BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO WAKE ME UP TOO "" I warned her but she didn't listen ...sorry Jacob Lexi go get ready""its fine but next time let's not through ice cold water a on me at 8:30 in the morning ". Just then I felt hands snake around my wait I turned and it was Dylan. I turned around and gave him a hug and told him that we had to go walk and find the closest auto shop so I could get a new battery " why don't we just take you there "" cause there is no need for you to we have feet we an walk .""okay just text me when your on your way back""why is someone worried??" "Maybe a little but who wouldn't be ""I guess lol , LEXI HURRY UP!"" I'm coming!!" "Okay well I'll text you guys late " "bye "" bye" we gave our hugs goodbye then left. We walked around Northampton for about an 15 minutes till we found the right place. We walked inside, found what we needed ,went up to pay and boom neither one of us had our wallets with us great you know what that means . I called Dylan.

He picked up after the first ring.

D: hello?
M:hey we both forgot our wallets could you bring them to us please...??
D:yes we are on our way now what store are you at ?
M:advanced its about an 15 walking from the bus.
D:okay be there in a few

And which than I hung up I told Lexi they were on our way she said "okay" we told the lady that was at the back of the counter that our friends were coming and bringing our money .we said okay . her name was Alyssa , she looks really familiar then I got to thinking ..!  NOOO IT COULDN'T BE   !!.

______________________________________________
who is it anyone got a guess sorry its another short one but its 2:09 am and I'm beat thanks for reading comment and give men ideas I love ideas !!! Lol ♥♥ you