~Chapter 9

I woke up with a huge headache. I noticed that Jordan was still here. I thought she went home last night? I got out of bed and checked on Amira and she wasn't there but I saw a note. "Dear Cyan, I ran away. Mama is never coming back and you're mad at me. But some man was at my window telling me to come back to his house. I didn't go. I didn't want to. I'm over Tony's if you want to find me. Love A." Damn It! She over that nigga house. But who was the man that was in Amira window last night? I called the cops and they came over right away. They founded Amira and questioned her about the man in the window. "It was Mr. Scott, Cyan." She said crying. "It was him in my window". I looked at the cop and he gave me instructions to capture Mr. Scott. I was down with it because I wanted him put away. Jordan didn't come over yet and I was relieved because I don't want her knowing that I'm doing this. Amira was asleep and I was wide awake. I was paranoid 'cause I was hearing things. I heard mama call my name and I was confused. "CYAN!! CYAN!! WHERE ARE YOU, CHILD!!?" She said yelling through the house. I walked out my room and walked up to her. She jumped and turned around. I turned on the lights and she covered her face like vampires do when they see sunlight. Mama looked horrible. She was shaking and looking around. "Baby, you've got so big", she said smiling at me. Her teeth were rotten and her breath nearly killed me. Her clothes were ripped and she was cut up. She took a nice shower and I heard some noise. I'd called the cops and told them that he was here. "Cyan? Cyan? Baby, where are you?" I was scared to death.. Did he just call me baby? I had my bat in my hand and swung. Good thing I hit him. "Ouch! Baby, why you do that?" The voice sounded familiar. Oh my goodness, it was Shawn! "I'm so sorry Shawn!!" I said rubbing his thigh. "I'll be okay", he said, trying to get up. I pulled him into my room and told him to be quiet. I heard the shower stop running. Mama got out and went into her room. She screamed and the cops were behind her, locking Mr. Scott up. He was in mama's room the whole time. She was frightened pretty badly. I went back in my room and saw Jordan all up on Shawn. I was yelling at them both. How dare they do this me? I told them both to get the hell out my house. Shawn tried to explain but I didn't want to hear it. My heart was broken and I didn't know what to do. I heard mama yelling at the cops. "YOU CAN'T TAKE ALEXANDER AWAY!!" Is that Mr. Scott real name? How did mama know that? I didn't care anymore and lay down in my bed. "Hey, great job", the cop said walking in my room. "Thanks", I said, while my head facing down on my bed. "My son wants to apologize to you", he said. I turned around and saw Shawn standing in the doorway with the cop. That's his father? Wow! Shawn stayed with me and apologized. He kissed me so passionately that I didn't want to let go of that beautiful kiss he gave me. I felt this most beautiful spark that I've never felt before. He held me in his arms and he told me that he'll never let me go.