~Chapter 13

It was almost graduation and the special season was coming soon too. I know mama wasn't coming. I saved up a lot of money for college, a car and my own apartment. I taught myself how to drive 'cause no one would. I passed my driver's test and got my license. I was trying to get myself together and didn't care nobody else. I was helping Amira too but she had to get her self together on her own. I haven't heard from Jordan in a while. I hope she was doing okay. The phone rung and I walked out my room to see Amira answering the phone. She handed me the phone. "It's for you", she said, walking away. I put the phone to my ear said hello. "Hey baby", the person said on the other end. I squealed in excitement. "HEY SHAWNEE!!" I said yelling through the phone. I heard him laugh on the other end. "How you been?" he asked me. We talked all night. I missed him so much. I wish I can see him. We talked about everything to college to our future careers. I was laughing and then it changed when I heard another girl voice on the other end. "Shawnee, who is that?", I asked in curiosity. He didn't say anything. I heard kissing through the phone and my heart dropped. I hung up the phone and started to cry. Why would he do that to me? I was great to him and he treats me like shit. I was hurt. He called back and I answered the phone. "IF THAT LITTLE TRICK STILL OVER THERE WITH YOU, TELL HER SHE CAN HAVE YO ASS! I'M DONE WITCHA!" I said yelling through the phone. "Baby! Baby! Hear me out! It's not like that. It was the TV", he said sounding disappointed. "THAT WASN'T THE FUCKING TV SHAWN!! I HEARD YOU KISSING HER!! SINCE YOU MOVED AWAY I'VE BEEN DOWN FOR YOU & YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!! YOU'RE SICK!!", I said hanging up the phone. I can't believe that he lied to me. He promised me that he wouldn't hurt me while he's and he turns around fucking with other girls behind my back. I cried all night until the sun came up. I'm tired of getting hurt by the people I loved. I guess that's apart of life.