~Chapter 15

I woke up in Michael bed the next day. I had nothing on but a tank top and some shorts. Where'd these clothes come from? Michael came in the room and greeted me with a kiss. "Good morning, baby", he said. "Morning Mikey. Where am I?", I asked him. "My house. I'll take you home whenever you're ready", he said smiling. "Why you're smiling. Mikey?", I asked . "We had fun last night.", he said. "We had sex!?", I asked in surprise. "No. You had some drinks with me. Just a little bit then you was kissing all over me and then you passed out and I brought you here", he said explaining to me. I sat up in the bed.I looked around his room. It looked nice. I got out of bed and walked around. "Where's your parents?", I asked. "They're at work", he replied. I told him that I wanted to go back home but he was begging me to stay a little longer. For some reason, he took me shopping. I didn't want this treatment. I had my own cash, he didn't have to pay for it but he insisted. We hung out the whole entire day and it was dark when he dropped me off at my house. "I'll see you later?", he asked while giving me a kiss. "Yeah", I said, kissing him back. I was about let myself out the car when he grab my arm, pulling me back. "Cyan. Here, I want to give you this", he said handing me a cell phone. "Mikey, no I can't accept this", I said pushing it back towards him. I really don't deserve anything. I'll earn it the hard way, with my money. "Baby, come on. You know you deserve stuff. You make me happy", he said lifting up my chin. I looked at him and smiled. He handed me the phone and I slowly took it from him. I never had one of these before. He taught me all about the contraption and I was impressed by what it can do. I gave him a kiss and a hug before getting out the car. I told him good night and walked in the house. When I got in, it was pitch black. I couldn't see a thing. I found the light switch and flip it on. Amira was on the couch, holding the baby. I was startled by Amira. "Mama mad at you", she said. Here she go with the bullshit again. "Why?", I asked. "Cause you was supposed to home last night but you was with Michael last night and she said you're probably giving him your goods", she said. "That's that dammit", a voice said behind me. I turned around, seeing mama eyeing me up and down. "Mama, what's your problem?", I asked with an attitude. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN,WHAT'S MY PROBLEM??", she asked yelling at me. I didn't say nothing back to her. I walked passed her and she gave my arm. I tried to snatch away but she had a strong grip. "Mama!! Are you on them freaking drugs again??!", I asked. Mama looked at me with her big red eyes and let go of my arm and fell to the floor. Amira was still on couch holding the baby and popping gum. "Mama, get up!",she said yelling at mama. "Stop yelling at mama like that. She ain't your fucking slave!", I said yelling her. "Bitch, shut up and go in your room!", she said yelling at me. Who in the fuck she thinks she talking to. I walked up to her and slapped the shit out of her. I forgot that she had Da'sha in her arms. "BITCH! DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME!", she said getting up. I looked at her straight in the eyes and I knew she wasn't about that life. I took mama to her room and Mr. Scott was in there laid up in the bed. "Are you getting her back on drugs?", I asked him. "No. She started back on her own", he said looking at me up and down. I laid her down and cleaned up her room a little bit. "You've gotten thicker last time I remembered", he said as he smacked my butt. I punched him in the face. "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN, YOU DUMB FUCK!", I said running out the room. I went in my room and locked the door. I took a shower and climbed in bed and fell asleep.