~Chapter 20

I just got home from work. I took a long shower and got in bed and fell asleep. It was two hours later before I woke up and I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and I already knew it was Michael cute self. I heard my phone ring and was from mama. "Come by the house when you get the chance",she said sounding well and health again. I took another nap before going to the house. Dreams flowed through my head about Amira, Mr. Scott and Jordan. I woke up and got of bed, leaving Michael's behind asleep. He's adorable sleeping. I got in my car and drove to the house. It didn't take that long , the way I drive. I walked in and saw mama cooking dinner for the first time which shocked me because mama stopped cooking when Alex left her. I sat at the table she told to sit at and get comfortable. Someone walked in and in my fake surprise, it was Mr. Scott. I've should've known that she'll bail him out once again with money she need to owe back. "I've something to tell you Cyan", mama said, poking her head through the door way. Mr. Scott looked at me and extended his hand. I looked at it and rolled my eyes. Mama is trifling for letting him back in her life after she called him a punk nigga and he killed my sister and she's not upset about it one bit. Mama sat the table and looked at me straight in eyes. "Mr. Scott is your father", she said, looking at him. I looked at her like she was crazy. He can't be my father. Nope. Can't be. "Amira is not your sister either baby. Your sister died a long time ago", she continued."we planned to kill Amira. We planned it." I punched mama in the face for lying. I was in full rage. I hit Mr. Scott in the head with a pan and punched mama again. "FUCK YOU BOTH", I said before walking out.. ..