~Chapter 10

Amira kept eating us out of house and home. What's going on with her? She didn't feel good when she got out of bed, she was dizzy, and she was sore. Mama checked her and asked her if she was pregnant. I was surprised of what I just heard. Amira's pregnant at the age of 15. Damn, we don't have the money to have an abortion. So, she had no choice but to keep it. Mama was looking good again and I was happy that she was off them damn drugs. She got back right and got her job back. I kept mine for some extra cash to save up for college. Amira was two months pregnant. I was happy that I was going to be an aunt. I was upset that she didn't listen to me when I told her to stop fucking with that boy. I hope he stays with her. I really don't want her heart broken. She came in my room and started asking me questions. "How can you do it? I feel so stupid for not listening to you Cyan. I wish I wasn't here!" she said freaking out. I answered all her questions and she started crying. "Did you have sex before?" she asked. "Nope", I replied back. "Really?", she asked, surprised. "Yep, I'm a virgin", I said calmly. Amira walked out and went to her room. Pretty hurts by Beyoncé came on. That's my favorite song. I was dancing to the music. I'm a horrible dancer but I tried. Shawn appeared in my window, watching me dance. He waved at me and I jumped. "How long you've been watching me dance?" I asked him. "For a while. Nothing's wrong with your dancing, it's cute", He said, looking at me with his big brown eyes. I gave him a kiss and tried pushed him out my window. He grabbed my arms so fast that I didn't see that coming. "You're coming with me if I fall", he said, sounding serious. "We'll both die together then Shawnee", I said, giggling. He stared at me for a minute. "What did you call me?" he asked. Damn it that was my cute nickname for him. He wasn't supposed to know that but it slipped out. "Shawnee", I said low as possible. "Awe, that's cute", he said smiling at me. He got good ass hearing. I was surprised at some of the things that I'm finding out about him.. The months passed quickly and we were already on our 6th month together. I know that we're going to last.. I got a great feeling about this. About us.