~Chapter 16

I woke up with Amira next to me for some reason. It was weird how she was laying in my bed. Da'sha wasn't with her. She was in another room crying. That was the weird part.Amira never leaves her alone like that just to come in my room. I slid out of bed, not disturbing Amira sleep to look for Da'sha. I followed the cries and it led me to the living room. I was startled that Mr. Scott was holding Da'sha in his hands with blood on his face, hands and clothes."WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO??!",I said, yelling at him. Why is blood is on him?. He was cradling Da'sha in his arms, cooing her. I ran in mama room and she wasn't there.  What did he do to Mama?! I went back in the living room to see Mr. Scott holding a knife to my niece neck. I screamed and told him to put her down. she's only one years old. He wouldn't listen so ran in my room and called 911. "This man is trying to kill my little niece. Get the cops down here now!!", I said screaming through the phone. The cops was down here less than a minute. They arrest Mr. Scott once again and the ambulance was rolling in the stretcher for some reason. I was about to walk back to my room when I see the yellow tape on my door. Nothing happened in my room. They rolled Amira body out my room. "What the fuck happened to my little sister??!", I said screaming on the top of my lungs. I broke down and cried. I looked at my clothes and it was blood on it. I can't believe Amira was killed in my bed  and I didn't even check on her. Damn! Da'sha don't have nobody to take care of her. I'm going to be the responsible one and do it. Where's Mama when you need her? I was crying my eyes out. I couldn't stand to look at her body. They put her in the ambulance and drove off. Da'sha was crying and I didn't care for a minute. What was I going to do? I didn't have anyone, not even mama. I wanted to call Michael and tell him what happened but I couldn't cause my heart is broken from the pain that I saw in her eyes.

Michael droved over to my house and it was yellow tape everywhere. he was confused when he arrived to my house. He opened the door, letting himself in and called out my name. "Cyan? Baby? What happened?", he asked, walking in my room.  His facial expression went from confusion to shocking less than a minute. "What happened to you, baby??!", he said, looking at the blood on my clothes and sheets. I started crying and couldn't even get what I wanted to say out. He held me in his arms and rubbed my back and told me it was going to be okay. I hate crying in front of Michael but it was my sister that just died by Mr. Scott. Mama walked in starling both of us. She looked at me dead in eyes and cried. I know she was on the them drugs again but I didn't care,I just wanted her in my arms. Mama heard what happened to Amira and she blames herself for not being there for her. I don't blame her. I balme myself for not checking on her when I thought she asleep in my bed. We both cried and mama started yelling. "YOU LET THAT NIGGA KILL YOUR LITTLE SISTER??! THAT PUNK NIGGA KILLED MY DAUGHTER AND YOU DIDN'T SAVE HER!!", she said,yelling at me. I didn't say nothing. I just let get her anger out cause I didn't do shit to get Amira killed.  " Mama, I didn't get her killed. I don't know what happened. Amira was in my bed and I didn't know that she was dead. Don't blame nothing on me cause I didn't do nothing. You was the one that wasn't there when I was panicking. I was too busy saving Da'sha from getting killed and you was out there, slanging your body around to every man", I said in a calm voice. I wasn't going yell at her, I didn't have the time or energy. Mama offended by my words and tried to choke but Michael was there to stop it. I can't believe she was gone and mama blaming me for her death. Was it really my fault?