Origin

3rd POV

Two kids made a promise by sharing a ohagi.

"When I grow up, I'll be a teacher!" A child version y/n and Sanemi talking.

" Well then, I'll be a teacher so we could be still together as friends and colleague" Sanemi said.

" Mmm, I be teaching science" y/n said.

"Huh? I thought you said, you be a math teacher like me" Sanemi said.

" Hehehe, Sorry, I change my mind" y/n said.

"Whatever, Just don't change your mind being a teacher" Sanemi said.

"That's... I'll never change my mind, I like to be an amazing teacher afterall, HaHaHa" y/n said.

Sanemi just woke up from his sleep in his dream show the promise you two made.

Sanemi thought himself. "Ever since then she been that Happy go lucky type" And facepalm.

It's rare for him to be late, so he get up from his bed and do his routine.

Genya already cooked breakfast for them. Sanemi just go to the altar where his Mom is, it's been four years after there mom passed away.

"How you been, Mom, I met her again, y/n, the kid you keep looking for" Sanemi said to his Mom.

" Anike...Were all ready" Genya called out.

At a very young age, Sanemi stand as there Mom and Dad, he have six younger siblings whose still a child that he raise alone for four years after there Mom passed away from Illness and her overworking herself that cause of her death,he was studying and at the same time working to support his siblings.

He got his scars from an accident happen from protecting Genya, who just visit him to bring a ohagi for him, when some idiot didn't double check the metal bar that hit the window glass in the building where Genya and Sanemi at the moment, that moment Sanemi protected his Little brother when the metal bar hit the window that break the window glass into pieces.

His face and chest was slice by the broken pieces of window glass. From covering Genya.

That's where they get there scars.

Genya just found his Older brother giving respects to there Mom. All of them said there bye to there Mom and off to go in school.

"It's rare of you, Aniki to woke up late, did something happen?" Genya asked.

"Just some idiot, forget about me" Sanemi said while driving.

Genya was confused about it.

"Nii-chan! Nii-chan! Look" Hiroshi said to Genya.

"What is it? " Genya said and then Hiroshi point someone that is familiar.

"Y/n-neechan?" Genya mumbled under in his breathe but doubt it was y/n. So he didn't bother to tell it to Sanemi.

Y/n POV

I just woke up from a sleep, I have a dream.

It was a sad one, I just look at the mirror and saw myself frowning so I just slap my cheeks.

And smile at my reflection. The picture of My parents is beside my bed and lampshade.

"Good morning Mom and Dad" I mumbled to myself.

As I go my way to take a shower and make breakfast and watch a bit of news.

I cleaned the dishes, and off to work, this become my daily routine for three years.

"Mom, Dad, I be off to work now" I said. I'm currently living to a small apartment that I own, The house were my parents brought was sell to a relative of mine.

I was nineteen when a tragedy happen to my life, My parents both died by a plane crash when they're off to a vacation.

It was tough, but I can't do anything about it. Even no matter, how much I mourn they won't come back. So I just face forward and fulfilling, what they want for me.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard the bus stop.

Oh goodness, I space out.

"I'm getting off" I said to the bus driver and good thing weren't gone to far from the bus stop or else he wouldn't stop.

That was dangerous, 10 min walk to school.

3rd POV

One month have passed after the rare scene happened, the scene where Sanemi was throw by y/n in the air as he have broke his word of beating his students.

Y/n was glaring directly to Sanemi who glares back, it was funny to see them glaring.

Y/n's look said "I'm watching you, stop beating the students"

Sanemi's look says " you forget about me, you idiot" clearly annoyed at each for different reasons.

The other teachers also notice this and Rengoku confronted y/n regarding the intense staring to Shinazugawa-sensei.

"Y/n-sensei! Let's eat lunch together" Rengoku said being the passionate and friendly type, no one hates Rengoku as for his students love him alot.

He was very kind and so easy to get along.

"Sure, Rengoku-sensei" y/n said and Sanemi who overheard this was jealous. He now glaring at Rengoku.

"What the hell you doing, making a move on y/n, you rooster head" Sanemi's look and Rengoku just give him a nervous look with a smile.

Indeed y/n is attractive but he respects Shinazugawa-kun that he wanted to help. So he endure the menacing gaze of him.

"Y/n-sensei, do you dislikes Shinazugawa-sensei?" Rengoku said. Y/n stop and think and answer the question.

"Not really, just I hope he discipline his students in a proper way"

"But you know he is Oni-shinazugawa, He this is how he discipline them" Rengoku said pointing that there many kinds of ways to discipline the students and violence and pain is included.

"Hmm...I know that if only he could learn to you Rengoku-sensei, you are love by your students, maybe I'm thinking of his reputation that's why I want him to be kind" y/n said. Sanemi who is eating behind felt relief and Uzui who saw his expression.

"Happy aren't we?"

"I drowned you, shut up" Sanemi said and Uzui just chuckle and thought.

" Is it really hard to be honest for you, Shinazugawa-kun" He mentally said.