Shipping them

3rd POV

The next day, after they talk through phone, Sanemi is looking forward to meet you as soon as possible.

So he asked Genya to drive the car and he be taking the bus, Genya just agree and not wanting to get in his brother way to see
y/n. Y/n did the usual, also looking forward to see Sanemi, as she thought of way to catch up, of how he is.

Is he doing fine?

Is he married?

Oh! Is he having a love life?

she only chuckle and want to have a long long friend conversation with Sanemi.

Sanemi is always on time, but never been early, while y/n is always early and Sanemi know that since his observing you, Uzui, Rengoku notice him and just said "Shinazugawa-sensei is so what do you call that? a stalker!" and laugh and of course he got mad and chase them and was stop by Gyomei-sensei, who is highly respected.

He doesn't stalk you, that's disrespecting even you guys are childhood friend, He just happened to asked about you, not stalking at all.

So here he is, Early in the morning already at the school.

"Did I get here, too early?" Sanemi thought to himself. But it was dismissed when you came and greeting him with a hug.

"Good morning, Sa-chan!" Y/n smile while hugging him.

" Ye-yeah, Go-good morning" he stuttering said with a blush as you still hugging him

That's how y/n normally greet him. Back then, y/n will jump and hug Sanemi with a warm hug, he wasn't like this before, the moment, he realized his feelings at the age of 10 or 11 for you, he never stop thinking of you. That's how he started avoiding your hugs.

You were really happy go lucky and clueless, he really likes and dislikes how oblivious you are.

He never thought that y/n at this age will act like this.

"Hehehe caught you by surprise?" Y/n said with a cheeky tone.

He was flustered and frustrated, so he only just regained his composure. And pinch both of her cheeks making her whine to let go.

"Oww that hurts, Sa-chan!"

"I told you to call me Sanemi, idiot y/n"

" Okay, okay, Sanemi stop it" she said and he let go.

They both didn't notice that Gyomei-sensei is hearing them.