Freshmans

3rd POV

After the Graduation ceremony, Freshman's have already obligated to attend there class.

Tomioka-sensei have met his class. Who have three brats that stand out.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kamado Tanjiro" He said to everyone, he is a boy who have two hanafuda earrings.

"Remove that piercing!" Tomioka point it out.

"I'm Hashibira Inosuke" the blue hair with green eyes said but his uniform was all unbutton.

"Button up your shirt!"

"Hi... I'm Agatsuma Zenitsu" the blond timidly said.

" Dye your hair black!"

" But it's my natural-geebooh!"

Tomioka-sensei just slap him.

"No talking back! Next"

"I'm Shinazugawa Genya"

"What's with that rogue hair style, change it"

He didn't protest but nod of understanding it.

The next day, Tanjiro break a rule, Inosuke doesn't button up his shirt as he said it's annoying.

Zenitsu is the one who check the dress code.

When Genya entered the campus, they said "let him keep his hair, it fits him, make some exception for him Tomioka"

When Shinazugawa-sensei learn about that, he confronted Tomioka-sensei and asked him for a fight for making his little brother do the buzz cut. That turn him into bald.

"Oi! Tomioka! How dare you! Genya look like a fucking monk cause of what you told him, you fucking bastard, I fucking make you into one"

They both stop each others hand.

Good thing, Gyomei-sensei just calm them down and lecture them both for showing a ugly behavior to there students.

Y/n only met Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke.

She took liking of them as the students too.

"Y/n-sensei is really a kind person" Tanjiro said.

" Hmm? How do you say so? " Zenitsu asked.

" By the smell"

" Ehh? That sounds trash"

" Nyahaha, I heard she was strong, I wanna beat Oni-shinazugawa"

" Inosuke, fighting is not allowed in school, by the way, Genya haven't come back since he cut his hair" Tanjiro concerned asked.

" That delinquent looking guy, his scary" Zenitsu said.

" Kentaro! Fight me! "

" It's Tanjiro! fighting is not good!"

" That's right, Inosuke-kun" y/n said while showing up all of sudden.

" Y/n-sensei! " The two said.

"Oh you come for me, huh, Inosuke-sama will defeat you" he said and the two just facepalm at him.

"Eh? Defeat me? I'm just weak, I'm sure, you will win so soon"
y/n said. Of course Inosuke bite the bait and didn't push the topic on fighting. And Tanjiro, Zenitsu who watch you baited Inosuke was amaze.

"She is really a Goddess as my senpai said" Zenitsu thought as he checking out y/n.

Who just smile at the three of them, they just feel mushy and fuzzy inside, Sanemi who Happen to pass by and saw y/n stop and observe,

"Those Brats" Sanemi said watching you smiling at them.

Sanemi POV

It's been months, since that incident of you throwing me upside down, and months that you still doesn't recognize me.

Your really an Idiot, I'm getting frustrated the more I think how you smile at them, but not to me.

Now I'm thinking did you forget about the promise we made? that's why, you don't recognize me, Or you just forget, what I look like?

I look at my reflection and thought, Nothing change to my face, besides I matured makes my body doesn't look like a stick unlike before. Idiot! Nothing change to your face also, you just look pretty...wrong choice of shitty words, your prettier than before.

Goddamn it!