Finally

Sanemi POV

I was patrolling around the corridor, since there some brats who tries to skip and then I saw my own little brother.

What the hell! He doing here, it's already time for his Goddamn class, so I walk to his direction.

Not noticing his with someone, well I don't fucking care, who is it

"Oi! Genya, what the hell you doing here..." I cut off myself when I notice whose with him.

Y/n

And then she turn around to greet me.

"Sa-chan?" She uncertain said.

I just frown at her.

"Took you long enough to know" I said.

I glare at Genya and sending looks like, when did he came across with you, or when did you...forget it

I'm your childhood friend, you dumbass and you recognize my own Lil bro but not me at all.

Y/n, your really an idiot.

I said to myself, which is clearly I'm jealous that she recognized my brother.

"Eh? Eh!!! Really? Really? Your Sa-chan? Shinazugawa-sensei?" She is now dumping alot of stupid questions.

"Yes! GODDAMN IT!!! I'm your goddamn childhood friend you didn't recognize and throw me upside down" I yelling said.

The next thing, I know is she hug me, she got the guts to hug me. When she eventually should have do that a Very long time ago.

I was gonna say Get off when she say "I miss you Sa-chan" damn it that's unfair, playing cards like that, I just hug her back.

Genya POV

Geez... Nii-chan is really not honest with himself, Clearly he miss Nee-chan a lot and much more to see her everyday and her not knowing you, put him into the edge cause ever since then Nii-chan have a huge liking to Nee-chan.

Well we all know cause his quite obvious about it and No, Nee-chan doesn't know. About Nii-chan feelings for her.

Only Nee-chan can tame my Nii-chan as I watch them hug for the first time. After being separated for years.

After Nii-chan snap at her, she was clearly not listening to him and just hug him like usual.

I just give Nii-chan a sly smile cause he didn't snap at her but he clearly enjoying the embrace they both sharing. He was smiling awhile ago and when he noticed my sly smile. He scowl definitely hiding his happy.

I check on y/n-neechan and she was blushing, Okay, maybe she can't convince herself yet that Nii-chan change not a bit but alot.

So she let go of Sanemi-niichan and dash, Nii-chan who was surprised by that, he feel hurt because of it.

3rd POV

Y/n after running away from the Shinazugawa brothers.

She was blushing and a lot of thoughts coming to her mind.

Y/n POV

I just hug Sa-chan a.k.a Shinazugawa-sensei! My God!!!

I'm blushing hard, I can imagine it was awkward, definitely, when did my adorable Sa-chan turn into a intimidating Sa-chan.

Did he got mad at me?

Is he mad at me?

I did throw him and didn't recognize him, For Months!? I'm sure his mad at me.