Glare and Pride

3rd POV

Time sure flies as the teachers will be meeting new students, but before that there old students have to say there goodbye to there favorite teacher as they be graduating.

"Y/n-sensei! Thank you Very much for always treating us, we will Never forget of you our Goddess y/n" They said while y/n just have no idea that she have a fanclub.

To Rengoku he just pat all of his students.

"It was a long time, We had a good time, now you guys graduating, Be sure that you drink water, sit straight and deep breath you're doing great!" They doesn't know why he said that but they all cried.

"Waah! Rengoku-sensei!" They are just crying there.

While Uzui just said to his students whose also crying.

"I don't want any snots so better enter a job or college and always remember Your Uzui-sama's flamboyant teachings"

They all just said  "Hai! "

Some few of students approach Sanemi.

" Shinazugawa-sensei! We... were sorry! If you weren't strict we haven't learned anything or to find our talents, thank you very much for everything Sensei!" They all said and bow at him.

" Yeah, yeah whatever" Sanemi said. Y/n who saw that, she was just happy for Sanemi. she guess Shinazugawa-sensei way of discipline is really working.

They haven't talk nor approach each other for months. Sanemi just watch y/n from afar but never approach her since y/n doesn't recognize her childhood friend. And Sanemi couldn't bring himself to approach because of his pride. Like

"She doesn't recognize me! Damn it! Fine! I don't know you too! idiot y/n!" He said and complaining each time, Y/n and him cross paths they glare and look away. He always clicks his tongue and look away.

If he make a move on y/n he know that y/n will have his head in a platter.

So basically Sanemi is always in a bad mood according to Genya who asked what's wrong

"This is so fucked up!" Sanemi said. He will said all of sudden and throw a tantrum. And all around him get startled by it.

As for Obanai, Rengoku, Tengen and Tomioka along with Sabito. They just suggested that Sanemi should just tell that you are the one he is looking for.

"Okay, that sounded wrong" Uzui said.

"I also thought the same" Rengoku said and chuckled.

" That was so cheesy, I'm sure you guys will laugh alot if Shinazugawa said that" Obanai said calmly and Rengoku, Uzui just stare for a good one minute and burst to laughter, imagining it is indeed funny.