A Supernatural Phenomenal

3rd POV

The moment that Genya said.

They keep questioning him until he explained the truth to Tanjiro and Nezuko, of course, while Zenitsu just bite a portion of his sleeves.

"I'm Jealous!!! Why! Why! Oni-shinazugawa have a beauty childhood friend! This is unforgivable, utterly unforgivable!"

Somewhere in the campus at the same time.

Where Sanemi and y/n is in the cafeteria, y/n's fanclub just watch there Goddess and smile at the well known Oni-shinazugawa.

The Goddess and the Devil himself are going to eat together.

All eyes on them, but the two couldn't care at all.

Sanemi just send them a lot of death glares, like if they interrupt them, he kill them for sure.

"Is that y/n-sensei...with Oni-shinazugawa?"

"No way!"

"Tell me, my eyes is deceiving me,right now! Tell me!"

" This is a supernatural phenomenal! "

" The Goddess and Demon is eating lunch together! At the cafeteria! "

" Wait a second, did my eyes just played tricks on me, cause I never thought that Shinazugawa-sensei can be charming and hot"

" Your not the only one, There something that is very attractive"

Some girls who see Sanemi with y/n, there's something around you two that make him, Less intimidating cause of y/n's fuzzy and mushy aura.

"What the heck! Oni-Shinazugawa become popular with girls! " The anti
Oni-shinazugawa club And Goddess y/n-sensei fan club.

"No!!! this can't be happening"

"We need to save our Goddess from whatever Sorcery that Devil use"

They think of doing something bad, but then. they back out when they heard, Sanemi just broke the window by smashing someone face to it.

The rise of Shinazugawa-sensei fanclub, He become one of the Handsome Guys in campus.

All the boys who learn that just have a big fat HOW?

It been a week since you both sharing meals at lunch time.

You both doesn't talk only a quiet atmosphere around you.

They call "The Devil and Goddess eating lunch together, A Supernatural Phenomenal in the whole campus that have happened"

Sanemi POV

It's been a week since we eat together lunch. I love spending time with her, but then she oddly doesn't speak and I also don't want to be the first one to start.

"Your oddly quiet" I said while taking a bite of the cafeteria food.

At first she stare at me and smile.

"I just have alots of thoughts inside my head"

"And what are those thoughts?" I said with a tone, I'm not that interested.

"Hmm... promise, you won't get mad?"

"Depends"

"Just want to catch up with you? Are you married now?" That question make me choke at my damn food.

"Are you okay?" She asked, how the fuck, I am okay, you just asked something like that! Idiot.

"I'm fine"

"Okay, so... Hmm?" She give me a gesture if I am or not.

"I'm not married, do you even see a damn ring in my finger, idiot"

She gasp and give me a Stern look "You Divorced? "

"How the fuck I be married, when I am still single, use your damn head" I said trying to contain my irritation.

Just how oblivious can you be
y/n?

Forget it, Were talking about you, Smart yet Dumb when it comes to shits like this.

" Eh? Really? No love life, Sa-chan, never thought you have such a delicate heart~" she said with a sly smile and teasing tone.

I just blush at her and yell at her.

"Shut the fuck up!!"

After yelling, you know, what she did? she just fucking laugh at me! she using such a foul play here

"Stop Fucking laughing at my face, you idiot!" I protest said, not admitting defeat, I should stay mad at her, but that laugh that she produce makes me fuzzy and mushy inside, cause I never can stay mad at her especially that Beautiful laugh.

I'm damn weak to those beautiful Melody coming from you,