Rumours

3rd POV

Y/n and Sanemi become a hot topic in the whole academy.

"Hey, have you heard that
y/n-sensei confronted Oni-shinazugawa"

" No way, I never thought
y/n-sensei, We finally found our saviour"

Y/n had attained the title of Angel, Goddess, Saviour.

While Sanemi still the demon they all been calling.

His violence towards his students were minimize, Thanks to Our Goddess Y/n.

They been spreading rumours that Sanemi dislikes y/n.

"Have you heard that Shinazugawa-sensei is cursing at y/n-sensei" 

"What, really?"

" Is that truth? "

" It is, do you remember when
Y/n-sensei talk to him about how he beat us, I overheard and saw him, his face was so red from anger and his swearing at
y/n-sensei" The students who saw Sanemi blushing misunderstood him.

When he was blushing, he was cursing at himself for overreacting.

"What if it's just Oni-shinazugawa blushing" someone said and they stare at each other and laugh.

"No way, hahaha that will be hilarious"

"What's this Oni-shinazugawa is experiencing love at first sight at our Goddess y/n-sensei, HaHaHa nah, man"

They all agree that Sanemi will be forever single. And based on there observation Sanemi doesn't believe on shits like that.

Well didn't they know, Sanemi and y/n  is actually childhood friends. When Sanemi first heard her name, he just thought maybe someone who have the same name as her.

Y/n also thought the same thing, But when y/n confronted Sanemi, Sanemi just confirmed the y/n l/n
Is his childhood friend who he haven't seen for 10 years, after they live somewhere else. He couldn't keep in touch with her.

One thing why his sure y/n is his childhood friend cause they made a promise to be a teacher.

After hearing those stupid rumours, He was pissed off at them. He doesn't bad mouth y/n, he was cursing himself for being weak hearted person.

So he kick them and again y/n received a lot of patients.

"He promised!" Y/n fuming said to herself while treating her patients when they say that Oni-shinazugawa beat them again.

"I really need to talk some sense to him" y/n said when they heard her they desperately stop her. Afraid that Oni-shinazugawa will hurt her.

After all they heard him beating someone and then heard her name so they will do there best to save there Goddess from that devil.

"Are you really guys sure?" Y/n said with concern as they feel there heart's melt and mentally said We will definitely protect you from that Oni-shinazugawa.

But then there wish to keep her away didn't work cause Sanemi is the one who come looking for her.

Sanemi just want to say that he doesn't bad mouthing her. Or don't believe those baseless rumours.

Before he could speak, y/n just scold at him.

"I thought we already talked about this Shinazugawa-sensei! Don't punch your students!" She said.

" I didn't punch them, I kick them" Sanemi reasoning said.

Y/n just facepalm.

"No kicking students! You promise!"

"I don't remember making a promise" Sanemi bluntly said and annoyed, his telling the truth the only promise he know he made is you and him to be a teacher and colleague.

Y/n just look at him and remember the so called promise.

She was naive to think that he agree.

"And besides those brats deserves that beating after spreading baseless rumours" Sanemi said but the next thing he saw is himself upside down. Y/n grab his arm and throw him like his light. Very light...

All who saw that have there jaw dropped while the teachers who saw it laugh at it.

"HaHaHa...that was a flamboyant throw, y/n-sensei! HaHaHa" Uzui said. While Sanemi was dumbfounded even he already got thrown and hit the ground.

Staring at the glaring y/n directly at his way.

" You asked for it" y/n said with a menacing gaze and Sanemi just get up like nothing happened. He doesn't remember y/n having a  knowledge in fighting before.

"Are you alright, Shinazugawa-sensei?" Shinobu asked with her usual attitude, smiling but actually angry.

"Now, now y/n-sensei" Rengoku said trying to calm y/n down.

Y/n just sigh at him and look at Sanemi. Reaching a hand for him.

"I'm sorry for throwing you, but then I really don't like the fact you used brute Force to fix them up" y/n said. They learn the quiet timid lady have a strong sense of justice.

Sanemi just stare at her.

"What the heck, just happened!" He mentally said and Uzui, Rengoku just pat his shoulder.

"My my looks like your beloved childhood friend y/n-chan is hating you, Shinazugawa-kun, Ahahaha" Uzui said. Of course he never miss a opportunity to tease Sanemi even before.

"Looks like you're been listed in her blacklist now Shinazugawa-kun" Rengoku said still amaze at your stunt.

"Tch

"Tch...I kill you! Get your ass over here! " Sanemi said to the two and they both are chase by Oni-shinazugawa.

Uzui  Rengoku just laugh while Sanemi chase them and wanted to punch them for mocking him.

"No way man! Hahaha"

"If you can catch us"

The students and teacher already got used to this display childish of them.

Iguro and Tomioka who passed by just wonder, what are they doing.