Iskall's Monologue

Credit to soiamaxx for transcribing this whole thing.

"There we go. there we go! I did it! I BLEW UP THE SAME AMOUNT OF TNT... THAT YOU PLANTED IN MY BASE... in my base! So, I'm no chicken. clearly.

gu-(laughter) that EXPLOSION... was frickin instant as well.

Well, I tried to be the bigger man. I said, 'we'll call it good. I respect you, Docm77, and I think that you're a good man, you're one of MY old role models, one of MY bh- heroes!' I was gonna even do the heroes with you. EVEN GONNA DO THE HEROES SERIES WITH YOU, Doc-M seventy POOP. Well, this is unacceptable- calling me a CHICKEN? For being the bigger man- and then doing this?? POOPING all over my base with this piece of GARBAGE??? (glass smashes) dude. The- HUHUH you want a war?? (inhaleee-) I'll show you who's the chicken. I'll show you who's the man, boy.

You- DO YOU remember, Docm77, do you remember when you and me played a uhc together- when you were... participating in a hermitcraft uhc. I said 'no worries, bro. We got this. We got this' and you cried like a little girl and you were afraid. We ended up winning that uhc. Not because of YOU. NOT BECAUSE OF YOU. But, I never said a word, did I?

I gave you the credit but OHOHO YOU WANTED A WAR? You got a frickin war bro. YOU GOT A FRICKIN WAR. And, the sad thing is? You- you think that people are- are- are siding- do you think that other hermits are siding with the nHo? Oh. (inhale) Oh, boy. Ohh, dude, you know nothing- YOU KNOW NOTHING of who's loyal to what side."

Iskall's monologue