Counter-Attack

3 days after the first attack, the American forces, led by General George Patton, were sent to strike at Ottowa; the capital of Canada in Ontario. The Canadian government knew that they would be invaded if the British attacked the US from Canada, so the Canadians had to officially get involved in the war as Britian's ally. This wouldn't be enough, the British and Canadian combined forces by be larger than the US forces, but they lacked proper AT weapons and Armored fighting vehicles to take on the American Yankton MBTs.

The PanzerKampfWagen was one of the tanks in the main attack force set to assault Ottowa. Taking out Canada would remove most of the Anglo forces and leave the British forces left to deal with. The Yankton may be the MBT of the US military, but they still can't go without other types of tanks. The Sherman Easy 8 is the American light tank used mainly for scouting. The British expected to have been launching several attacks, but due to Canada's unusually cold weather and the Anglo tanks being outdated compared to that American tanks, they barely could get enough unfrozen tanks for an assault.

The United States and the German Empire weren't always the best of allies, they had their vendetta for one another a few times but nothing that would last very long. The only real time Germany was against the US was during and after the Great War in 1918. After the war, the US Military was low in number due to American deaths in the war, large retirements after the war, and other reasons. Because of this, many soldiers were trained for extra jobs, for example; many tank crews, including the PanzerKampfWagen crew, were trained as infantrymen for when the time comes and will make them into an offical infantry squad. All tank crews trained as infantry were given basic infantry small arms; Ar-10s, BARs, and Thompson SMGs.

The American tank convoy was close enough to the enemy camp when a sudden barrage of artillery fired off and was bombarding the convoy, one shell was nearly going to hit Müller's tank....