•ONE•

Xiao Zhan

"No. No, don't! No! NO!!"

I shot my eyes open, drowned in my own sweat, breathing heavily.

It took me a few minutes to calm myself and my breathe down. Then, I went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, and brushed my teeth. I, then, went to my closet to find some clothes to wear; black ripped jeans, white shirt, and black shoes.

 I, then, went to my closet to find some clothes to wear; black ripped jeans, white shirt, and black shoes

(How it looks like.)

I took my book bag. I wasn't in the mood to eat breakfast, so I just went to school.

As I was walking to school, I started thinking about the dream I had earlier. Then, I suddenly heard a car's horn, and that's when I was pushed on the ground with someone on top of me.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a boy with a white mask.

"You okay?" He helped me stand up.

I slowly nodded, staring dumbly at him.

"Be careful next time." He said before he left, and I just stood there dumbfounded.

I, then, came back to my senses, and started walking towards the school.

'Why did his voice sound familiar...?'
————————————————————————
I arrived at the school, and went to my locker, and then, to the first class I had.

Soon, the teacher came in.

"Good morning everyone. Today, we have a new student in our class. Come in, please."

The new student, then, came in.

'He looks like the boy I met earlier; same clothes, height, hair, and the white mask, too.'

"Introduce yourself, please." The teacher said.

"Hello. I'm Wang Yibo."

'Wait! Did I hear that right?! It's Wang Yibo?! No Zhan. It can't be him. It's probably someone else with the same name.'

"Ooooh. You have a really nice voice. Why don't you show us your face, too?!" A girl asked him.

"Sure."

Right at the moment he took off his mask, I knew I wasn't mistaken.

'H-he's b-back?!'

————————————————————————
Sorry, the chapter is short, and sorry for any mistakes. Don't forget to vote. Have a good day or night.