•TWELVE•

Wang Yibo

'Where are you, Zhan?' I was getting frustrated, I didn't see Zhan in school today. I really had to talk things out with him.

It was lunch, I was lost in thoughts, but realized it when I heard someone yell my name.

"Yibo!" I turned around to see Xuan Lu. I secretly rolled my eyes. "I called your name so many times, why didn't you turn around? Are you okay, babe?"

'That name again!' I hated it when she called me that.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"Okay, let's go eat lunch, then?"

"Yeah." We started heading towards the cafeteria.

I tried coming up with a plan. 'I think Zhan didn't come to school today. I know where he lives. I could pretend to be sick and ask to go home, when I can just go to Zhan's house and talk to him.'

I turned to Xuan Lu. "H-hey, I d-don't feel t-too well. I'll b-be going t-to the n-nurse." I pretended to be in pain, holding my head.

"Oh. Do you want me to come with you?"

"No, y-you should stay h-here with y-your f-friends and eat l-lunch. I'll be b-back."

I had to keep up with the stuttering because then she would know it right away that I was faking the pain. I turned around, walking away, a little bit slow because if I didn't, then it would be too obvious that the pain was fake.

"Okay, don't take too long!"

I left without replying to her.

I went to the nurse's office, and asked the nurse if I could go home because I didn't feel too well. She somehow seemed to believe me, and let me go. My plan was working out. It wasn't hard at all.

'Perfect!' I thought, making my way towards Zhan's house. When I arrived, I knocked on his front door.

Xiao Zhan

It was 11:59 am when I woke up. I was surprised, because I usually don't sleep for this long. Thankfully my body didn't hurt as much as yesterday. There was blood on me, my cuts were open a little. And it hurt like hell. I didn't have much strength to change, so I just fell asleep like that yesterday night. I did my morning routine. Right after I was finished, I heard a knock on the front door of my house.

'It's probably YueYue. He might've been worried that I didn't come to school since I never stayed home on a school day, even if I was sick.' I thought as I walked towards the door. I opened the door and saw someone I wanted to avoid.

"W-what are you d-doing here?"

"I need to talk to you." He was avoiding eye contact.

"I told you we have nothing left to talk about!" I snapped.

"Zhan, we have to talk things out before they get worse."

"They were already worse." I mumbled.

"Please, Zhan. Give me one chance to talk to you about everything." He begged, but didn't look at me for more than a second or two.

"Fine." I opened the door wider and let him in, before closing it and locking it again.

I led him to the living room and he sat down on the couch.

"Sit down."

I sat down on the couch, but a little away. He, then, turned to me.

"I'm here to explain everything that happened between us."