•SIX•

NO ONE'S POV

After telling his friend about his past, Zhan was a crying mess. Peng Chuyue was trying his best to comfort his friend. But he didn't know one thing; Zhan was still hiding something from him, and that something was about the one and only Wang Yibo.

It was quite in the room, now. The only thing you could hear was sobs coming from Zhan. But they soon turned into little, soft snores. Peng Chuyue looked down to see Zhan sleeping, the side of his face pressed against Peng Chuyue's chest and his lips slightly pouted. Peng Chuyue couldn't help but coo at how cute his best friend looked at the moment. He carefully placed the other back on the bed, and gently wiped away the remained tears on his cheeks.

"Goodnight, Zhan." Peng Chuyue kissed the other's forehead, then went towards the couch to sleep, but the problem was that he couldn't sleep. He couldn't stop thinking about Zhan's past. It kept bugging him that he wasn't there for Zhan when he needed someone. He suddenly started crying silently, which continued 'till he fell asleep.

The Next Day

Peng Chuyue

I woke up, and realized that I woke up earlier than I normally do; it was around 5:30 am. So, I still had time to go home and get ready for school. But first, I had to get food for Zhan, so after I was done stretching, I made my way towards the cafeteria that was in the hospital. I quickly got the food and headed back to the room Zhan was in. I saw him still asleep, so I decided to just leave the food on the side table, and a note that said:

Good morning, ZhanZhan. I hope you slept well. When you read this letter, I would be at school. I will tell your teacher that you didn't come to school because you didn't feel good. Eat this food I bought. Take care, Zhan. If you need me, call me right away.
From YueYue

And then I left, even if I didn't want to, I still had to.

————————————————————————
Thank you all so much for the 400+ reads.
These chapters might be boring without Yibo and Zhan together, but in the next chapter, Yibo will come.
Take care, everyone. Good morning, afternoon, or night.