•FOUR•

? POV

"Zhan..." I heard Peng Chuyue whine.

I have been secretly listening to them for a while now. It was lunch time right now, so nobody saw me secretly listening to them.

"Aiii, I'm leaving."

Right after hearing those words, I ran to an empty classroom nearby.

After I made sure Peng Chuyue was gone, I entered the bathroom and saw Xiao Zhan.

NO ONE'S POV

"So! What did I tell you about not getting that close to Peng Chuyue, huh...? Did you not understand it? Was I talking in another language you didn't understand?" He started reminding Zhan about their last conversation.

FLASHBACK

"If you get that close to that ugly friend of yours again, then I'll do something to you that'll make you regret even being his friend!" He said in a harsh voice. "And don't forget..." he said as he moved closer to the other's ear.

"You're mine, only mine."

FLASHBACK END

"I guess you took it as a joke, so...punishment time!" He said to Zhan, smirking evilly while slowly getting closer to him.

"P-please, I'm sor-ry." Zhan was terrified, even though he knew what the other will do to him and was used to it, he was still terrified, terrified of having to injure that again.

"Shh..."

And after that something happened that made Zhan wish he was dead.
————————————————————————
PENG CHUYUE

It was almost time to go home and I still couldn't see Zhan anywhere around. I had a test, so I couldn't skip to go look for him.

'Maybe he's in class...but why didn't he come to lunch after I told him to...?' I thought.

"You guys have about.... 20 minutes left 'till I collect your tests. Don't rush, but move yourselves along." The teacher said.

'Oh sh—I still have half of my test to do!' I panicked in my mind.

I started to do the rest of my test, trying not to think much about Zhan.

'He's in class, right? Yeah, he's in class, and is perfectly fine.'

WANG YIBO

I was so bored in the class, so being the one I am, I asked the teacher to use the bathroom, which was actually an excuse to skip.

I went to the highest floor's bathroom. I didn't care if I got lost, at least I wasn't in that boring class. That's all that matters, right?

As I entered the bathroom, I saw somebody in blood lying on the floor. I turned him around to see who it was, and it was...

"Zhan...?"

————————————————————————
Sorry for the late update. I hope you guys like it. Good morning, afternoon, or night.