•THIRTEEN•

? POV

After I saw Yibo leave, I went to the girl. She was going to get food. I grabbed her wrist and said, "I want to talk to you."

"You're literally talking to me, right now." She sounded kind of annoyed.

"No, I mean I need to tell you something and you have to listen to me carefully." I let go of her when she turned to face me.

"I don't want to talk to you."

"But you are."

"No-I mean-...ughh-"

"I can help you get Yibo to fall for you." I quickly said, and watched her expression change.

"He already loves me."

"No, he doesn't."

"What do you mean?! Yes, he does!"

"Stop shouting!" I whisper-yelled. "Let's go somewhere else to talk about this."

She stayed quiet for a few seconds before saying, "Fine, but make it quick."

"Okay! Let's go to the math classroom, Mr. Lee isn't there."

"'Kay."

When we entered the empty classroom, she said, "What do you want to tell me?"

"I saw how Yibo looks at you, it's filled with hatred. But when I saw Yibo looking at Zhan-"

"Wait, wait, wait! Did you say Yibo and Zhan?"

"Are you deaf?"

"I'm just confirming-"

"Can I continue, now?

"Yeah."

"So, Yibo looks at Zhan with those lovey-dovey eyes. I saw how you look at Yibo. It was obvious to me that you liked him. But it looks like he doesn't. I have a feeling Yibo likes Zhan. And I want to help you get Yibo, because I want Zhan."

"Wait, so first of all, you saw Yibo and Zhan together?"

"I was in the hospital and saw Yibo with Zhan, laughing at whatever they were talking about." I lied to her, because I can't trust her just yet. I'm only doing this because I want Zhan to myself, and that Yibo boy is coming in the way. I looked at her, she looked mad.

"So, what do you say? Deal?"

She looked at me before saying, "Deal."

"Do you know where Yibo is, right now?" She suddenly asked.

"No, but I can find out."

"How?"

I smirked, and took out my phone before dialing someone's number.

"What are you doing?"

"Finding out where Yibo is." I looked at her with a 'duh.' face.

"Hello, boss."

"Hello. I need you to find out and track where a boy named Wang Yibo is and call me back when you find him."

"Yes, boss." Then, I ended the call.

"Who did you call?"

"Someone."

She was about to say something, but my phone rang. I answered, knowing who it was and put it on speaker to let the girl beside me know what was happening.

"Boss. The boy named Wang Yibo is exiting the school you're in."

The girl and I made eye contact. She was surprised, which caused me to smirk.

"Keep tracking him and give me information about where he's going."

"Yes, boss. Oh, he's going towards Street 69."

The girl tapped my shoulder and said, "That's where our house is." She whispered.

"He just entered a house in Street 69." He told us the address.

"That's the house in front of ours. What is he doing there?" The girl questioned.

"Tell me who lives in that house."

"Yes, boss."

After about a minute, he said, "The house owner's name is Xiao Zhan, 17 years old, black hair, almost the same height as you, but a few centimeters short."

"Thank you, buddy."

"No problem, boss." I hung up. I looked at the girl, and saw her fuming in anger.

"I guess it's time to tell his dad everything." She was about to leave, but I asked, "What's your name, again?"

She turned around, "Xuan Lu."

I replied, "Liu Haikuan."

————————————————————————

Xiao Zhan

I woke up to someone knocking on the front door constantly. It was 7:49 pm. I looked beside me to saw Yibo sleeping peacefully, hugging my waist. I carefully got out of his grip and went towards the door.

I opened the door to see a boy, he looked like he was around the same age as me. He was in all black, with a balck mask to cover his face and hoodie on his head. I could hardly even see his eyes. He suddenly put a cloth on my nose and mouth using his one hand, and the other behind my head. The smell was strong and before I could do anything, everything went black.

Wang Yibo

I woke up and saw it was about to be 9:00 pm. I looked around but didn't find Zhan. I panicked and started running around the whole house to look for him, but I didn't find him anywhere. I suddenly felt something wet on my cheeks and realized I was crying. My phone suddenly started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was an unknown number. I cleared my throat before answering the call.

"Hello."

"Come, save him if you can."

"Wha-" The call ended.

My phone made a 'ding' sound, telling me that I got a notification. I looked at my phone and saw that it was from the same number. It had an address and after that, it said, "Come to this address if you don't want him hurt."

I immediately went to put on my shoes, and took my coat, and phone, of course. Then, I ran out of the house, after closing the door, to the address sent to me.

'Please, be safe, ZhanZhan.'

————————————————————————
Hello, everyone! I hope you all are doing good. Take care. Good morning, after, or night.