•TWO•

Xiao Zhan

I heard girls screaming, even boys, after the new student took off his mask.

I was so shocked and surprised. My eyes got teary, and I wanted to cry.

"Waahhh...sooo handsome..." all the kids, excluding me, said at the same time.

"There's a few empty seats, so you can choose to sit wherever you want." The teacher said.

"Sit here!" A girl said.

"No, sit here!"

"No! Here!"

The students started fighting over him. And while they were arguing, I was trying to hide my face, so Yibo won't recognize me, and so nobody would find out how I really want to cry.

"Wait! Stop fighting!" Yibo shouted, annoyed. Everyone got quite right away. "I'll choose where I want to sit." He said, coldly.

Yibo started looking around to find an empty seat, while I was trying to hide, again. I could hear footsteps, that's how quite the class was. I heard the footsteps getting louder, until I saw a pair of feet. I looked up and that's when I really wanted to cry, and wished I would've disappeared.

"I'll sit here." And then, he sat down next to me.

I saw the other students glaring at me.

The teacher started to teach. But was I able to concentrate?! NO!!

With him sitting next to me, all those flashbacks came back to my mind.

I couldn't control myself from crying, anymore. So, I stood up, and ran to the bathroom, without asking the teacher.

"Xiao Zhan! Where are you going?!" I heard the teacher yell, but I ignored her.

I ran to the bathroom, and went into an empty stall. I locked it and let out all the tears that were threatening to come out. I didn't know for how long I had been in there, crying the whole time. That was until I heard the bathroom door open and then close.

"Zhan...?"
————————————————————————
Sorry for any mistakes. Don't forget to vote. Have a good day or night.