Note...

EXCUSE ME, WHAT?!?!?!

Thank you all so much for the reads, votes and comments! I really appreciate it!

And I'm really sorry for all of you who are hurt because of the ending of this story. I really didn't plan the whole story before I started writing it. I expected the ending to be like a cliffhanger and then, make a season two of it. But I did not expect it to turn out like this.

Though, I did realize that from this ending, everyone knows that life is not fair. Nobody has a perfect life. Not everyone gets to be who they want to be with. They may have everything they need, but that does not mean that their future would be perfect, too.

If any of you who are reading this have gone through the same thing—not expecting your story to turn out like you never expected—then you'll understand.

I've gotten a few hate comments. It's okay, I understand. But please, don't do this to anybody else.

These words hurt, you know...? It hurts the person's feeling who took out time to make stories for other people to read.

I read one story, and at the end, the author asked if the readers liked it or not. There was one user—I'm not gonna say who, it's not like I remember, but still—commented that they hated it straight forward.

I didn't comment on that, but I'm sure that the author felt what I felt after reading the hate comments on my book. And since it was pretty long, the author would've felt like they wasted their time.

So, please, don't do this to anybody else.

Thank you and take care!

Bye!💜