His shirt

Stiles rolled over in Derek's bed to see his phone lit up with Erica's name. He bolted up, blinking the sleep from his eyes. What time was it?

Derek, seeming to notice Stiles sudden distress, opened his eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Shit, I'm late," Stiles groaned, looking at the time.

"For what?"

"I told you I was meeting Erica, Boyd, Isaac and Allison at Deaton's to go over a few spells I'd learned to help with couple bonding," Stiles flung the covers off, pulling on his underwear and dashing towards the bathroom.

"You want me to drive you?" Derek offered, sitting up, allowing the covers to fall to his bare waist.

"Vat wiw owny awive vuvpivon," Stiles poked his head out with a toothbrush hanging from his mouth.

"I didn't understand a word of that," Derek smirked.

Stiles only rolled his eyes before disappearing back into the bathroom. A moment later he reappeared.

"I said, that will only arise suspicion. I'm not ready for them to know yet, you know that," Stiles sighed as he started sifting through the discarded clothes from the night before in search of his pants.

Derek made his way to the bathroom next.

"How long are you planning on keeping it from them?" Derek asked before sticking his own toothbrush in his mouth.

"It's only been a couple months," Stiles scoffed as he victoriously pulled his jeans from under Derek's lounge chair.

Derek rinsed his mouth out and turned to a half-dressed Stiles, "Some would say that's a long enough time to tell close friends."

"Look, can we talk about this later? I'm already and late, and if Erica calls again, I'm-"

As if on cue, Stiles phone buzzed from Derek's bedside table.

"Shit," Stiles groaned.

"Go," Derek chuckled. "I'll see you later."

"Okay, bye," Stiles leaned forward, pressing a kiss to Derek's lips before dashing over to grab the phone.

"Erica, hey, I'm so sorry, I totally overslept, but I'm leaving now," Stiles grabbed his shirt from the bed and turned to wave at Derek but he was already in the shower.

-

Stiles ended up only being twenty minutes late, which really wasn't that bad, all things considered.

"I'm so sorry," Stiles apologized stepping into Deaton's office where the two couples where waiting.

Erica was the only one who seemed upset.

"It's fine. Are you okay? You look flushed," Allison frowned.

"You only get that flushed when you do magic," Isaac pointed out.

"I didn't have proper time to shower and use my scent blocker, so I had to use a spell to block my scent since you terrible people have no sense of privacy," Stiles narrowed his eyes at the three wolves in the room.

"I don't like that you do that, and I can't believe Derek lets you," Erica crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why would Derek care?" Stiles shifted nervously. He had actually started doing it once he and Derek started dating. He found a spell, though it was a rather tiresome one. So he went to work finding ingredients for a soap. It didn't last as long or work quite as well as the spell but it was easy enough to make and didn't wear him out.