Attention!!!!!!

HI! Sorry I'm not putting this chapter up till now but over the past week I've had a change of heart and so the story plot of the story, as well as the cover and title are different than what they originally were:) So don't freak out if the title and cover are different but I thought that these were a little more interesting and suited the story better:)
I originally was going to have the story follow the storyline of the first season of Game of Thrones and then skip seasons 2-7 and jump to season 8 when I realized how utterly stupid I am, not even thinking about the time between the two seasons! In that case, I will be following the storyline a little more closely and there will be 8 parts to the story: one part for each season:) Please don't hate me but I actually haven't watched all of GOT yet!!!!!! I have only watched 1-4 completely and a few parts here and there of 5-6. I'm working on it but don't be surprised if the dialog is not like it is in the TV series:)

Another announcement: I have gone back and have added pictures to the first few chapters I have written so far. I realize that I haven't been efficient with supplying chapters with illustrations so I will try harder! Just, I'm picky about the illustrations so I want them to be perfect for the chapter so don't be surprised if some chapters have pictures but others don't!

As far as content go, I am keeping this definitely PG-13 for 99.9% of the time. There will be no cuss words because I personally do not use language and it often times offends me due to personal reasons. There will be mentions of Jaime and Cersei's incest but nothing too inappropriate. There will be a few chapters between the significant characters which I might rate M but I will let you know at the beginning of the chapter and star the chapters so you are prepared and aware:)

Last but not least, I have received some hate in my Edward Cullen fanfiction because one of the readers did not like the idea of Edward not being paired up with Bella (but it was an Edward x oc story.... naturally he wouldn't be paired up with Bella!), but anyway, do not be afraid to express your opinions for I am open for criticism. It helps me become a better, stronger writer when I know where I go wrong or what people prefer. I might however come back with an answer of either accepting the criticism or justifying it. Honestly, I know the feeling when you think a story will be great but it turns out to have some things you do not agree with. I totally get it! Not everyone's piece of cake! I put out my own thoughts on fanfiction stories too but I am also a writer so there will be times when I feel the need to defend my choices so just FYI. I don't hate comments, good or bad, kind or rude so don't think I'm trying to be mean or hate you by replying to your comments:)