Chapter 6: You Forgot About Me?

The room was completely dark and I couldn't see a single thing. I could, however hear the sounds of our heavy breathing and smell his amazing cologne.

"I love you, Gracie," he stated before pulling his shirt off.

I could feel my heartbeat increase tremendously. "I love you too, Kian," I replied, out of breath.

"And I can't wait to show you how much I love you right now."

I smiled in response, even though it was way too dark for him to even see it. Suddenly, he lowered his head right beside my ear.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" he whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

"Of course I am," I managed to choke out.

He then took this as his cue to kiss my lips passionately. His lips then made a trail down to my neck, causing me to breathe even more rapidly. Goosebumps formed in each spot his lips came in contact with.

"Kian," I murmured between breaths.

"Does that feel good?" he whispered seductively.

"Y-yes."

With that being said, he continued to leave trails of kisses down my neck. As he was doing this, his hands slowly traveled down my back and they rested on the clasp of my bra. I arched my back and he unhooked it then swiftly pulled it off.

"You ready for this?" Kian asked.

"Yeah," I whispered. "I'm ready for you."

Suddenly a loud sound startled me. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. It was my phone.

I sat up and saw that Kian was asleep on the love seat. I sighed in relief when I realized that it was just a dream. As if I'd ever be in love with Kian. I laughed gently. Yeah that would totally happen.

My phone started ringing again and curiously, I picked it up to see who was calling me. No one ever called me. My eyes widened when I saw Charlotte's name. My mother was actually calling me after I've been gone for over two weeks. It was great to know that she was checking up on me. I sighed and accepted her call.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Disgrace. I'm just calling because I'm going on a business trip and may have forgotten to tell you... I'm at the airport now and I should be back in a few weeks."

"You forgot about me?"

"Yeah, I completely forgot. But there's money that I accidentally left on the kitchen counter and I suppose you can have it to use for food or whatever you're going to need."

"Um have you noticed that we haven't even talked in like two weeks?" I asked quietly. "We haven't even seen each other."

"It's not like we ever talked in the first place, Disgrace. But anyway, I have to go. The plane's about to take off. Bye."

"Mom, wait!" I shouted, but it was too late. She already hung up on me.

I sighed. My parents hadn't even noticed that I was gone. I left over two weeks ago and they didn't even notice. I knew it wasn't worth getting upset over, but at that moment I couldn't help myself. I had nobody. I could feel my eyes filling up with tears, but I quickly held them in before they could fall.

"Whoa, Gracie, are you okay?" Kian asked as he sat down on the bed beside me.

"Of course I'm okay! Why wouldn't I be?" I replied on the verge of tears. "Never better."

"I heard you on the phone with your mom," he stated softly. "It's okay to cry you know? It's good to let those feelings out."

"I don't cry," I retorted.

He gently patted his shoulder. "C'mon, we have a perfectly good and strong shoulder to cry on right here," he said with a small smile.

"Kian?" I stated gently.

"Yeah?"

"Shut the hell up."

He sighed. "Still the same Gracie, even when she's upset."

"Can you please stop calling me Gracie?" I told Kian.

"When you stop calling me sweetheart all the time, I'll stop calling you Gracie."

"Not going to happen."

"Well I guess you should get used to your new nickname then," he told me with a smirk.

"Kian Lawley, I hate you right now."

"I think that's code for: you think I'm hot."

"Gross!" I exclaimed.

"Come on, Gracie! You know you think my morning voice is sexy. Don't even lie."

"Remind me again why you slept over?"

"I had nothing better to do."

"And why exactly are you still here?" I asked, annoyed.

"I have nothing better to do."

I sighed. "Well I don't have anything planned for today so you can leave now Kian."

"Aww come on let me stay! We can do something fun!"

"Fun? Like what, exactly?"

He shrugged. "I could push you up against the wall and and passionately make out with you right now," he stated as he got closer to me.

I gently pushed him. "Or you can go brush your teeth because as much as I'm enjoying your morning voice, I'm not exactly enjoying your morning breath right now."

"You always ruin the moment, dammit," he muttered as he got up and went to the bathroom.

Once the door was shut, I took a few deep breaths. Even though Kian was pretty annoying, he sure made me quickly forget all about what happened between my mother and I just a few moments before. I sighed. I couldn't quite understand why I was so mean to Kian because after all, he was only trying to help me out. Not only that, but he was a great distraction.

Once Kian came out of the bathroom, he sat beside me on the bed.

"I'm sorry, Kian."

Once those words escaped my lips, he instantly looked up at me.

"What the hell? Is Gracie actually being nice to me?"

I rolled my eyes. "Not if you're calling me Gracie, sweetheart."

He laughed gently. "I knew it wouldn't last long."

"Sorry about that," I replied insincerely.

"The thing is, I should be used to it by now, but for some reason, you still seem to trick me whenever you're acting nice to me."

"I think us insulting each other is just our thing, you know?"

"Yeah... So to change the subject," he trailed.

I nodded for him to continue.

"Before you woke up... did you happen to be dreaming about me?"

I raised my eyebrows and gulped nervously.

"Um... what makes you say that?" I asked nervously.

"I don't know. I just thought I heard you repeatedly saying my name, but I was like half-asleep, so I could've just been imagining it."

"Me, calling your name? Kian that's ridiculous."

He sighed. "Yeah, you're right. What the hell was I thinking? I knew it was a stupid question to ask. I mean, the only time you'd ever dream about me is if you were dreaming about killing me or something," he stated laughing gently.

"Yeah, like I'd never have a dream about us being together or anything like that," I lied. "Ew."

I felt almost bad about lying, but I had to abide by my plan and stick with it. I wasn't going to let some stupid dream interfere with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment!

I might try to post another chapter before the weekend is over!