Chapter 11: Meaningful

"I'm here!" Kian shouted, holding his arms out as I opened the door for him.

"Gosh, what took you so long?" I complained.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, pulling him into the room and quickly shutting the door behind him.

"Aww looks like my little Gracie missed m-"

I cut him off by pulling his lips to mine. I gently caressed and stroked his cheeks as I kissed him. The kiss became more and more passionate by the second. Eventually though, I had to come up for air, so I broke the kiss. Kian's eyes were still closed for a few moments before they gently fluttered open.

"Whoa, what was that for?" Kian managed to choke out.

"Because you talk too much," I stated, still stroking his cheek with my thumb.

"Well if you're going to do that every time I talk too much, maybe I should talk forever then," he flirted.

Kian winked at me and I felt myself blushing lightly. He smirked at me and bit his lip when he noticed how red my face had become because of his adorable comment.

"Don't do that," I told him.

He smirked at me even more. "Do what?" he asked, pretending to be oblivious to the situation.

"You know exactly what you're doing, Kian! You're smirking at me and biting your lip and quite frankly, I find it pretty damn sexy, so stop it!"

Kian bit his lip again as he was smirking obviously just to tease me. I rolled my eyes and lightly pushed his shoulder. I almost melted right at that moment at how attractive he was. It still confused me as to why he wanted me of all people. I was nothing special, but Kian... Kian was too good to be true.

"Stop it!"

He put both of his hands up in defense and laughed gently.

"So what are we doing today?" he asked me, changing the subject.

"Well... I was thinking that we could just stay here and...you know...hang out," I suggested.

I emphasized it when I said the words 'hang out', hoping that he'd get the hint at what I was suggesting.

"Oh um," he stated before his eyes suddenly widened, signaling that he understood. "Yeah that's totally fine with me!"

"Me too."

Before I knew it, Kian had his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me as close to him as possible. I slowly lifted my hands and placed them around his neck. He slowly pushed me back against the wall, hands still around my waist. Kian looked straight into my eyes, down at my lips and then right back into my eyes again. I took this as a sign of him wanting to kiss me. I was right because soon after, he quickly crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back instantly. I felt chills go up and down my spine. No matter how many times Kian and I kissed, it still felt as exciting as the first. From every kiss I felt sparks and silently prayed that Kian also felt the same.

I tangled my fingers in Kian's hair and found myself tugging it lightly. Kian moaned quietly, taking me off guard. Kian must've noticed me tense up because he pulled away. He slowly slid his hands down until they met mine.

"Gracie, what's wrong?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. This is perfect."

He nodded slowly and waited a few seconds before his lips met mine again. I kissed him back passionately with everything I had in me. Not breaking the kiss at all, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, straddling him. I had never done anything like that before so I silently hoped that I was doing everything right.

"You turned me on so much," he murmured between kisses.

This caused me to smile into the kiss.

"You mean so much to me," he muttered into the kiss.

He slowly walked toward the bed, still holding me, not breaking the kiss at all. He gently laid me down and continued to kiss me as he was on top of me. His hand came in contact with the hem of my shirt and slowly began tugging it upwards. I broke the kiss and quickly pushed his hand away. He looked almost hurt by my actions, but I wasn't ready to go quite that far. I didn't know what was wrong with me. Just a little bit ago, I was suggesting to Kian that we should do it, but now I was too afraid to actually go through with it?

'Disgrace Folkner, you are a wimp,' I thought to myself.

Kian propped himself up, still laying above me.

"What's wrong?" he whispered.

I gently held his face in both of my hands and caressed it slowly. "I'm sorry, Kian. I'm just not ready for that."

He nodded slowly and looked down, avoiding eye contact with me. Slowly, he got off of me and laid down beside me, putting a protective arm around me. Then he softly kissed the top of my head.

"I'll never pressure you into anything."

~*~

"It seems like just yesterday that I dragged you along to get my tattoo, you know?" I stated, still laying beside Kian. "I mean, it's been over a month since that night. I've changed so much and I'm starting to think that I've lost my edge."

Kian sighed. "Time is just going by so fast, you know?"

"Yeah and it terrifies me," I stated on the verge of tears.

"Please don't cry," he pleaded. "Seeing you hurt in anyway hurts me too."

I nodded slowly and hid my face in his chest. He wrapped both of his arms around me, pulling me closer attempting to comfort me. Even though he told me not to cry, my tears still fell anyway. I just couldn't help myself. My gentle crying soon turned into a loud sob-fest. Kian pulled my face into his chest and soothingly stroked my hair with his gentle touch. This relaxed me slightly, but I was still crying.

"Shh, don't cry baby girl," Kian whispered as he continued to stroke my hair.

I slowly moved my face away from Kian's chest. I sniffed, trying my best to stop crying. I looked into Kian's eyes and smiled through my tears. He lightly put his hand to my face to wipe away my tears that were still falling.

"Y-you...called me baby girl," I said slowly.

"Oh did I? I'm sorry, Gracie. I just got a bit carried away and caught up in the moment I guess."

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked him sincerely. "I actually kinda liked it."

With that being said, he gave me his usual sexy smirk and lip bite.

"Oh. Well in that case, baby girl, would you care to go out and actually do something fun today?"

I smiled in response to his lovely suggestion and nodded. "Of course!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just finished typing this at like 2:30 in the morning. I love you guys so much that I stayed up late to update for you guys! I'm probably going to update again when I wake up from my much needed slumber.

There may or may not be typos in this chapter.

So please do tell me how you felt about this chapter!

Vote and Comment!