1

[ THIRD POV ]

Jimin shuts his eyes and opens them back. The sounds of audiences and fans cheering rang through his ears. He sat down along with his team members. He took the headset on his left up and put them on, placing both of his hands on the cold keyboard and mouse.

He wipes off his cold sweats and took a deep breath, trying to cover up his panicking self. As he tlits his head up to look at the monitor screen, he calms his shit down and got a hold of himself.

'Deep breaths, Jimin.'

The countdown ends and the game started by the players banning champions.

As that is happening, the commentators starts to talk.

"Hello everyone!! Welcome to the Finals of LCS (League of Legends Championship series) 2016 World Championship with BTS vs AGM! " commentator John greets full of energy.

"Yes! The finals that you have been waiting for is finally happening as BTS finished off CroCks in a 3-0!"

"And with AGM finishing off OppaiS with a 3-1!!" commentator Han continues.

As the players started to select their champions, the two commentators chat amongs themselves to entertain the audiences.

The first person to choose his champion was the 16 year old Jeon Jungkook, one of the member of BTS, mostly known by the name 'Seagull'. He is talented and he doesn't like losing.

Next, after one of the opposite team member choose their champion, the 21 year old Kim Seokjin is up. Better known by his in-game name 'PinkJin'. He is the oldest in BTS.

After that is the 20 year old Kim Namjoon, the brains of the team. More known as the name 'Mr Krabs'. His name was given because for his love for crabs.

Later on, its the 18 year old Jung Hoseok. Better known by the name 'Hope'. The name was picked by the team themselves when they were still rookies.

And Lastly, the 16 year old Park Jimin. Better known by the name 'Mochi'. He holds the title as the world's best mid laner player.

The two team finished picking their champions and got ready to play.

"Ah, let the games begin! Let's give it up for the team representing France, BTS and the team representing Germany, AGM!" commentator John cheered.

The games started and the audiences cheers loudly.

Jimin used his fingers to press on the keyboards, trying to get into the game and having the desire to win.

"WELCOME TOO SUMMONER'S RIFT."

Let the game begin.
______________

Jimin was so focused in the game, not even the most stunning women in the world can catch his attention.

He played the game unlike all the other gamers. He actually gave all in. Whether it's skills or intelligence, he gave it all in to the game.

"QUADRA KILL"

"OH MY GOD,WHAT WAS THAT?? A QUADRA KILL FROM MOCHI HIMSELF!!!" commentator John shouted at the top of his lungs.

The crowd cheers loudly as Jimin smirks and continued his game.

But, as that is happening, one of the opposing team's member, suggested to use a strategy that they have planned from the start. The plan that will change Jimin's life.

"Everyone, let's do it. Let's use that plan."

The members of AGM agreed and proceeds on the plan, having high hopes of winning.
______________