2

[ JIMIN ]

"OH? I did like to hear you out, Jimin.Tell me the reason why you even made that stupid deal with your sister?" I fake smiled to enlighten the mood a little but it didn't work at all.

"Um, so, my sister was the one who tricked me into this...."

"Hah, you're not that easy to get tricked into something, you just made that promise with your sister because you thought that you would win the finals!"

"Uhhh...." Well, that's true.

"Tsk, when are you going to grow up, Jiminie?"

"Uhh, soon?"

"Jimin, is there a way to say no to your sister?" Jungkook stood up.

"Well, no." I looked down towards the ground, embarrassed to look at my teammates.

"Then, how are we going to tell the chief about this?! That we are losing a member?"

"Well...." I said as I tried to think of an idea to say no to my sister, but, I can't.

"TELL US ABOUT HOW WE CAN HELP YOU,JIMIN! WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS AFTER ALL!"

"True, but, there is no way of saying no to that demon. She is scary as fuck."

"Then, what about the team, Jimin? What about Jungkook, Hoseok, Seokjin and me? What about BTS?" Namjoon asked with worried eyes. I stood there quietly, having the thought of slapping myself on the face because of making that careless promise with my sister.

"I will try to come back to Paris as soon as possible."

"Huh, what do you mea-"

"I promise that I will be back in the next tournament we have. I will be playing with you guys no matter what." I confidently said with my eyes closed as I slowly tightens my fists. "I SWEAR TO GOD THAT ILL COME BACK TO YOU GUYS NO MATTER WHAT!" I smiled proudly to myself and finally opened my eyes again. Well, just to get welcomed by the sight of my friends cringing at me.

"Hey!" I said while looking as red as a tomato.

"That's not just all talk, right?" Hoseok laughed.

"No!"

"Haha, of course not." Jungkook said sarcastically.

"Beacaue that's a promise." Jungkook continues as he looks at me smiling.

"Yep, a promise." They all broke out of their shells and huged me as tight as they could. I heard sniffles and sobs. I looked around me and found out everyone was crying. Hah, looks like I am too.
______________

After that emotional crap, we sat down in the van that was originally meant to take us back to the agency. We pleaded the driver to not send us back right away. He refused at first because he doesn't want to deal with us annoying adults and kids, but after our ugly sobs, he 'kindly' agreed.

We hid at the back seat to discuss about 'how are we going to tell the chief about me going to Korea and live a proper life.' thing.

"So, maybe we just straight up and tell him the situation here, for example, we could try, 'Hey there boss, so, we got a big news. Jimin made a stupid promise and now he needs to go back to Korea. But fear not, he'll be back as soon as possible.....if he could.'and boom, end of the problem ." Jin proudly gave an thumbs up of what he himself said.

"Well, close enough, but we can do better." Namjoon clapped his hands together.

"Wait, did you just take me seriously-"