4

[ JIMIN ]

The both of us met up at **** and managed to get on the plane on time. The both of us went to the first class section and sat right across each other. It was a surprise that the both of us had such coincidence.

Taehyung smiles towards me and settled down on his seat,while I returned an awkward smile right back at him, still remembering what happened earlier, well obviously, I couldn't forget it. Firstly, it was clear for everyone that Jungkook is always weak for handsome faces, but they didnt expect that he would be THAT weak.

Not only that, but the idol himself asked for the brat's phone number? What's this bulshit?? Some kind of modern disney movie?

'I can't think too much anymore, or else it would f up my tiny ass brain.' I lay on the seat and instead of thinking as I went laid back and continued my sleep from before.
______________

15 hours later
At the countryside of Deagu -
[ THIRD POV ]

A pair of siblings are playing happily in the farm. Their faces are full of joy and happiness. Their age were around 10 to 12 so usually childrens around theirs age were kinda...mischievous?.....yeah something like that.

The both of them 'splashed' some unknown brown filthy stuff at each other while chasing one another. It looks like unused fertilizer.

"Ah, looks like some of that shit went into that girl's mouth."a voice from the other side of the farm said disgustingly while someone who looks like her brother agreed.

"I told them not to play outside just now, but look at where they are now." the brother grunts as the older sibling scrunches her nose.

The both continues to stare at the both of the young siblings, not having a single thought about stopping them, although it IS their duty.

They stared at them for a while until they felt something is getting of hand. The younger siblings started to pull each other's hair, making the shit on their hands cover most of their hair...like shampoo.

The olders screamed and ran towards the younger girls, scared that they would do something dumb or maybe even worse. Who knows.

"YaH! Sun-ah, Hwein-ah, cut it out!" Yoonji pulled both of the siblings off each other while Yoongi put on some gloves that he had on him earlier to take the shit out of one of the sibling's hair.

The both of the girls sobbed and blames each other for accidentally throwing shit on their mother's favourite flower pot, that is randomly placed in the middle of the farm.

"Eomma is gonna kill us because of you, noona!" Hwien pointed at Sun rudely while she used her other hand to rub her tears off her eyes.

The other 12 year old was offened, her sister is pushing all of the blame towards her? How dare she.

"What do you mean, Hwein?! Both of us hitted the pot cause we missed the target !" the young lady crossed her arms and looks at her sister angrily.

"Ugh, your mom's gonna kill us.." Yoongi says as he quickly removes the shit on both of the girl's hair.

He took pieces out and threw them as far as he could from them, heart panicking when the thought of him getting scolded by his aunt.

"I'll help them shower now, you help wash of the shit on Auntie's pot, asap." Yoonji picked both of the girl's up and quickly rushed into the house before Yoongi gets to agree.

Yoongi sighed as he puts on his masks, walks towards the pot and took the water pipe and some scrubbing tools up.

'This is hell.' he thoughts as he started his work with the pot.
______________