3

[ THIRD POV ]

"Daegu? What's that??" Namjoon rubbed his neck in confusion while Hoseok gasps.

"Not even the smartest person in our team knows anything about geography??" he starts to think about how dumb they are now.

The group sat there trying to figure out where is this Daegu place is, until they remembered the one and only smart thing they have in the room now.

"Ask Mr.Google about this. Quick." Jin tapped on Jimin's shoulder, signaling him to take his phone out.

"Good idea, i didnt think about that."Jimin boldly said. Well, in these kind of times, people usually ask themselves, how did Jimin becomes the best mid-lanner in LoL in the world? Nobody knows the answer accept for him self.

Jimin went to get his phone to google about Daegu. The others gathered all around him. The images popped up and everyone observed them.
______________

The next day-

"WAKE UP YOU LITTLE SHITS!" everyone was awaken by the sudden loud scream from downstairs.

"Ah shit, chief is screaming again..."

Everyone rushed out of their rooms, ran down the stairs and greeted their chief.

"What's wrong, chief?" Jungkook asked with a irritated expression. The chief just smiled while having his eyebrows stick together.

"Did you all forgot that Jimin is going to Korea today?"he says while still having that scary smile on his face.

"oh."

"Oh."

"OH."

All of them scattered and went into their rooms to get dressed up. The sounds of loud thumps were made by the members from running to hard.

To why all the members woke up so late, were all because of the little farewell party they made for Jimin before the day he goes to Korea. All if them drank a little to much of orange juice, causing them to have a stomachache and making them unable to sleep. Hah.

"HURRY! JIMIN'S FLIGHT IS ON 8!!" the chief shouted, making the members uneasy.

Some of the members did not even cared to take a nice refreshing shower, cause it would just take to long for them to take turns.

They quickly put on something casual clothes, made their hair to look at acceptable for the public to see and lasty, put on their floppy slippers on and ran out of the door.

They went in to the van that was waiting outside since who knows when. Jimin took his luggages and bags out and shove them into the back of the van.

The members and the chief went onto it and signaled the driver to start the engine.
______________

Half way true the ride, Hoseok glanced over to Jimin. He was scrolling through Twitter, checking on the fans and all.

Jimin looks uneasy and Hoseok noticed that immediately.

"Hey, dude, what's wrong?" Hoseok looked over to Jimin, worried. Jimin scratches his head a little and explained to Hoseok.

He grabbed on to Hoseok's hands and start to ramble about how he could not see the fans again and not able to spend some quality time with his teammates.

Hoseok just rolled his eyes and laughed at him. "You see us everyday for the past few years. I did not expect you to miss us when you need to leave." Hoseok patted Jimin's shoulders.