Part 1

General POV
At 6:30 in the morning Sylvie opened her eyes as sun light floods though her bedroom windows. It's shift day and all she wanted to do was sleep. Sylvie picks up here phone revealing one unread message from Gabby.
G: I've got some big new text me back ASAP!!!
Sylvie instantly typed back,
S: omg What is it?
Now a little bit happier for today Sylvie got out of bed, got dressed for work, combed her hair. Putting it in a nice low ponytail.
Sylvie kept finding herself checking her phone to see if gabby had texted her back. Finally while Sylvie was making her coffee, she heard her phone go off. Sylvie picked up her phone hoping it was gabby, only to find out it was Emily texting her to say she woke up late and would be a couple minutes behind, So Sylvie didn't need to leave early for carpool.
Sylvie sat her phone down so she could  grab a granola bar to eat as breakfast. Once again her phone went off. It was gabby, Sylvie was overjoyed to see what gabby had sent.
G: I'm coming to Chicago today! I don't know how long I'm staying. But I'll text you my hotel tonight when I get there so you can come after shift!!!
Sylvie responded as quickly as she could.
S: I can't wait, see you later!
After visiting Chicago 6 weeks ago Gabby had considered coming back for good, for weeks. But she couldn't make up her mind about. But 3 weeks ago Gabby discovered she was pregnant. The only person it could be was Matt Casey, her former husband and secretary the love of her life. So she made the decision to visit Chicago for a few days. Enough time to tell Matt, spend some time with everyone at the fire house and maybe decide to stay.
Gabby texted Sylvie Brett first thing in the morning before she left for the airport. She was gonna text Sylvie the big new but she decided to tell her in person instead. So she texted her and said that she was coming to town and said she wanted to meet with her the next morning to tell her some big news.

Authors Note: I've already written this story as I posted it on Instagram. This story will have 17 parts (as of now I could always add more) but I have a question for anyone reading this, would you rather me post it all at once or a few parts a day?
Pls let me know what you'r thinking. Also please excuse and spelling/grammar mistakes.