Part 6

General POV
Capp, Tony, and crews ran from the building just as it began to collapse. It fell as though it where domino's. First the the 14th story gave out from the fire then the rest followed. Leaving  fire house 51 wondering the fate of Severide and Dawson. Boden called in a Mayday, as 51 waited for command. Matt ran straight for the ruble digging aimlessly at any thing that could, and although he'd never tell anyone tear were streaming down his face. His best friend was under there somewhere, but what really got to him was that the love of his life and his unborn child were stuck as well.
What Casey didn't realize was right there next to him was Stella. She wasn't doing any better at hiding her fear. That was when Matt realize he was not the only one who would be losing the love of their life if Dawson and Severide were not okay. Stella was panicked and was never really good at hiding it.
Gabby began to wake up. She had no idea how long she had been out. At first  all she felt was weight,then cold from something wet maybe blood, then the pain started settling in. Somewhere during the fall Kelly managed to be on top of Gabby protecting her from additional falling debris. Although unable to move being a paramedic Gabby started to assess her injuries. She had a pounding headache, shoot pain from her shoulder and mid-arm. She probably had a concussion, her shoulder may have been dislocated, and her arm could be broken. But if these were the worst of gabby injuries then gabby felt she was pretty lucky.
Seconds later Kelly's pass device started going off. It was then that gabby lock up and she finally saw it. There was a 2 foot piece of rebar going though Kelly's abdomen.