Part 2

General POV
It had been a slow day. Ambo has only gone out on a few typical calls, truck had only responded to a single vehicle crash, and squad hadn't even left the station. Which is why what came next was both a surprise and not a surprise at all.
Everyone was gather in the common room. It was around 7 pm so people were finishing eating and picking up dinner. Just as Brett and Foster we're getting back from a call the intercom went off. Calling the whole station to a hotel fire.
Gabby's POV
I had been exhausted after traveling all day. Once I got into town I went to the first hotel I saw it. I though about going to the station and just sleeping there, but then I'd want to tell Matt and I was too tired. My hotel was about 16 story's tall and I was on the top floor. Though there was barely anyone at the hotel. As soon as I got to my room I took my shoes off and laid in my bed. It was not long after that, that I feel asleep.
General POV
When firehouse 51 got to the hotel Fire it has already spread over several story's including the 13th,14th, and 15th. Most of hotel had been evacuated  except a few people on the Fire story's and one person on the 16th story. The buildings condition was already very poor so chief Boden only sent squad in to clear the fire floors and try to get to the 16th story.
Gabby's POV
When I woke up I instantly drew a deep breath causing me to start coughing uncontrollably. I quickly realized why. I could hear the howling smoke detectors and fire trucks. The air was thick with smoke making it hard to breath. And I knew this was not going to be good.