Part 15

51 was sitting in the hospital waiting room, when Severide's doctor came out. The doctor had an unreadable facial expression. "Stella Kidd" he called out "yes over here" Stella responses feeling as though she couldn't move. Boden moved closer to Stella and stood behind her putting his hand on her shoulders. "Stella you are match," Stella felt something in the pit of her stomach, fears. It was strange for her, fear was not somethings she was used to. She ran into burning buildings every day without fear yet some how she was sacred to death right now. The doctor continued "that doesn't mean you half to do this, but if you chose we need to do it now" "of course I'll do it" Stella said. "Ok then a nurse will take you and get you prepped" the doctor finished and walked away. A nurse walked over to Stella and took her to a room, Sylvie followed to be with Stella.
After prepping her they took Stella back to the OR. Sylvie walked back to the waiting room, "how is she?" Boden asked "they are take off her to surgery now, she's a little worried, mostly about  Kelly, but she'll be fine" Sylvie rambled.
While in surgery The surgeons removed the part of the liver needed for the transplant and passed it on to another doctor who would put it in Severide. Quickly after Stella started to go into distress and her Heart rate flat lined.