Part 13

Stella woke up to Kelly talking. "Stella I love you. You know that. You gotta wake up. For me." He paused wiped his eyes then continued, "I need you, please baby you gotta wake up. I never forgive myself if your not ok." If took everything in Stella to make out the small word but she did,"you don't have to worry about that"
Kelly looked up at smiling Stella. "You're okay?",
"I'm okay.", Stella said. "You scared me" Kelly answered. "I scared you, you scared me" Stella said putting emphasis on the word you. "I'm sorry" Kelly apologize
"I'm not, I wasn't gonna let you die" Stella said smiling, trying to hide from Kelly how scared she was for his life.

*Gabbys Room, Matt is sitting at her bed side holding her hand*
Gabby knew she had to have this conversation with Matt but she didn't know how she would say it. She hadn't told him yet that she wanted to stay in Chicago. But she didn't know if her and Matt would stay together, after all they ended things for a reason. "Matt, we need to talk" Gabby was already regretting this. They were good right now and she didn't want to ruin it. "Yah, I'm right here" Matt reassured. "Look I want to stay in Chicago but we gotta figure us out" Gabby Said sympathetic to everything he had been though today. "You can come stay with me." "Matt, we separated for reason." Gabby pleaded. "I- I know, look I will be in the baby's life and I wanna be in yours, but yah we gotta take it slow."
"It's not that simple, Matt, it never has been."
"Yah, just I don't want you staying in a hotel, please stay at my apartment until you get your own place." "Ok" Gabby finished