Part 12

Before the building collapsed all Kelly could think of was Stella. He hadn't had enough time with her. He had not said I love you enough time. He had been wait for the perfect moment to propose. And now he may not get to at all. He wanted to tell her that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. And as the building collapsed and his odd became hard all he wanted to do was hold her one more time.
And when Kelly work up she was the first person he thought of. He was a little surprised to see Boden by his side rather that Stella. "What happened?" He asked "the building collapsed, you had a piece of rebar going though you abdomen. And that cause you to need a liver transplant" it was then that he remembered gabby was with him. "Gabby?" Kelly questioned. "She fine she's with Stella" "you mean Stella with her?" Boden pause and Kelly's face went white. "Stella donated her liver to you, and there were complications"
Suddenly everything thing Kelly felt in the building was flooding back because not he could lose her again. "What do you mean?" He said in a stern voice, although Boden read right though it and saw his fear. "Her hate stoped, she was down for awhile, they don't know if they will be deficits until she wakes up." When Boden looked up and make eye contact with Kelly again, he saw something he had never seen on Kelly. Real fear, the kind you only felt for some one you really love. "Can I go see you her" "you should rest" "it was not really a question" Kelly responded.
Boden got a nurse to help take Kelly to to Stella. As Kelly entered the room he felt every thing her felt the last time Stella was in the hospital. But as well as that he blamed himself for not being able to stop her. Kelly look at Boden "why do you guys let her do this" Boden hadn't expected this response "if she couldn't with would have been some one else from the fire house, we weren't gonna just let you die. And besides you know how stubborn she is, we couldn't have stoped her." Kelly wanted to yell and shout and tell Boden he should've tryed to stop her. But instead he grabbed Stella hand. "Stella, I love you. You know that? You gotta wake up. For me. Please."