Part 7

General POV
After about 30 minutes the team moved a piece of cement revaluing Severide and Dawson. That was when everyone started to see it. Stella couldn't move. Tears started streaming down her face but she ignored them. "Gabby, you ok?" Matt asked, and after seeing what shape Kelly was in he didn't think gabby would be in good shape either. "I'm fine, but Severides not " gabby responded.
Matt radioed *we need two spokes baskets*
After the team carefully placed Severides still unconscious body in the spokes basket, Matt brought himself closer to gabby. Matt started my hug her as she sat up, but gabby backed away. "I would hug you back but my shoulder really hurts right now" gabby said
"Ok let's get you to med" Matt responsed. The team buckled gabby into the other spokes basket and sent her down to Brett and Foster. "How are you" Sylvie quickly asked her, feeling this was somehow her fault. "I'm good" gabby reassured "how is kelly?" "He's In rough shape but they taking him to med now." Sylvie answered. Emily drove ambo while Sylvie was in the back with Gabby, "I can't believe your pregnant" Sylvie said. "I wanted to tell you in person but" gabby continued. "I'm sorry I didn't see your text sooner, I mean maybe we could have gotten to you earlier" Sylvie said, "look it's not your fault, Sylvie these things happen" gabby consoled.
Once truck got to med, Stella ran into the emergency department looking for Kelly. She found will Halstead, she immediately asked if he knew how severide was. "They are talking him up to surgery, there worried it might be to close to the spinal cord" will said. "He might be paralyzed" stella question with immense fear in her voice.