Part 14

*2 months later*
Gabby was 14 weeks along. Matt and Gabby had an appointment to day for the baby. Everything had gone smoothly so far and gabby was getting really nervous. At this time gabby was still living with Matt and they were getting closer again. *the appointment*
As the doctor was doing the ultrasound something flashed over the doctors face. Gabby instantly fear the worst and Matt grabbed her hand squeezing it. The doctor look at them both and said "congrats your having twins"
—-

At 20 weeks Gabby and Matt went in for another another check up. This time they would find out the gender. They already had some names in mind though. After much anticipation they learned they were have one girl and one boy. Gabby looked at Matt and said "what do you think about Elizabeth Mae and Oliver Blake?" Both had been on there list, Elizabeth was a definite because it was after Shays middle name. "Elizabeth Mae Casey-Dawson and Oliver Blake Casey-Dawson, I love it"
That night Kelly was on a date with Stella when he got down on one knee, "This year we almost lost Each other and I don't really don't what I'd do with out you so will you marry me?" Stella Hugged him and said "yes,yes, yes of course I will!"
——

About 4 months later the twins were born. Both Babies were healthy. Everyone from that station fought over who got be the first to hold the babies after Gabby and Matt. In the end kelly and Sylvie won.
2 months later Kelly and Stella had their wedding. It was simply but Beautiful. The whole station came to help them celebrate their big day. Matt was Kelly's best Man and Gabby was Stella's maid of honor. Sylvie and Emily were also bridesmaids. The wedding went perfectly.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅
I hope you enjoy this story. It has been amazing to write it for you.

Unplanned Perfect- A Dawsey love story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें