Chapter 1 Hurt

Chapter 1 Hurt

Astrid POV.

I opened my eyes and looked at the time right away.

8:08 A.M.

"Ahh shit!" I jump up from my bed and fell to the ground as my legs got cought with my blankets and I fell to the hard cold ground. "Ouch".

I untwine my legs with my legs fast and got up, I went to my medium sized bathroom, stripped my sleepwear off and jumped into the tub and turned the shower on.

Today was just a normal day. Except the fact that I am late for school and I only have 22 minutes before I am late.

I quickly washed my hair, then my body before turning of the water then jumped out of the shower, I grab one of the towels and wrapped it around my hair and straighten my back and then grabbed the other towel and tried to dry off my body quickly.

After drying off my body I rushed out of the bathroom, after grabbed randomly clothes from my drows and closet and I put them on.

'MEOW'

'MEOW'

I walk past Pumpkin and pet his head, "Yes I know I will feed you in a second" 'MEOW!" "Yes. I know"

She continued to meow, I placed my shoes on and then grabbed my school bag that has everything in it. "Ok I got it" I grabbed Pumpkins food. I grabbed his food and put it in his bowl.

His last owner was an old lady who had old-timers. She forgot that she had feed him and continue to feed him. Sadly she had died and the cat was sent to the shelter. I had walked by and saw him and I needed him. I went through everything and I got him. I was so happy when I was able to take him home.

Pumpkin is my only friend

Pumpkin is my only friend... wow that just sounds so sad. But it is true. The kids in my school are assholes, they are rude and don't care about anyone else but themselves... well most of the time. Literally I have seen two bestfriends beat each other up over a guy.... who was already dating someone.

It was so stupid and a wasit of time. The guy was with his soulmate, he was not going for anyone but him.

Again waist of the time fighting over someone who is with someone also they are soulmates.

I unlocked my bedroom door and rushed down the stairs, I went straight to the kitchen and grab my mug and poured some coffee, I grabbed a muffin that I had bought a couple of days. 

After stuffing my muffin in my bag I was out the front, making sure that the door was locked behind me.

"Bike. Bike where is my- fucking people taking things that are not theirs" I grumbled out.

I had locked it up to make it safe but of course they just took it.

"Ok the bike ride only takes 10 minutes... if I run... maybe I could make it" "I am so not running with my mug"

I chugged the coffee my mother had made before she left to work, I hide my mug behind the stairs and then started to run as fast as I could.

Probably going to regret chugging and running later.

Small time skip.

Third person POV.

Astrid ran around the school were the gyms were, around the corner of the gym was one of the school doors that opened to her locker.

Literally it's right beside that door.

Astrid ran and before she knows it one of the gym doors open, the door rammed into her making her falling to the ground.

Steve Roger's aka Captain America peaked over the door and saw her on the ground holding her nose and forehead in pain. "OMG! I am so sorry ma'am" Steve yelled out. He ran around and helped her up but then quickly froze.

Astrid held her nose and forhead still, "Uhhh... it's ok.... I'm fine...-"

"Miss Faith are you ok. Come on in" the principal said walking out of the door. "Yeah. I think I am ok" Astrid mumbled out. She walked into the gym where it was almost packed.

The room is filled with students, teachers and some parents.

Astrid didn't feel anything at the moment, she was distracted with the pain of her nose and forehead to pay attention to the fact that her body was aching, burning and itching. She was actually quite scared that she was going to pass out.

Steve watched her from outside with wide eyes. His heart is beating fast, his hands sweating, he could hardly breath and all he saw was her.

How could he not. He just had found his soulmate... who he had slammed the door open on.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader