Chapter 7 Thinking

Chapter 7

Astrid POV.

This is going to show how skinny I am. It's cute, very cute and I need to get one of these small little hoodies for myself... but it's still going to show so much. And I don't want them to know... not yet at least.... maybe when I hit 100 pounds... I'm close to that. 3 more pound and then I will be there.

I crack open the door a enough to peek my head out and look at them, "Umm.... do you have a hoodie that I could put on..? I a bit chilly" I asks.

I kept my body covered with the door.

"Sure. Sure I'll grab one of Vandas" Quicksilver said. In seconds he was passing in a hoodie for me. I grabbed it and in seconds I had it on and zipped up.

I stepped out of the bathroom and pushed my hair away from my face

I stepped out of the bathroom and pushed my hair away from my face. I digged my hands into the pockets of the hoodie and looked at all three of them who stared at me.

"Umm... thank you for letting me borrow the hoodie shirt and bigger hoodie" I said, my voice was quiet and my eyes were now looking down from them.

Should we go back to school....? Or what?

I wouldn't mind staying with them... but school.

Thrid person POV.

"Vell it is no problem my love. You look ravishing" Pietro said. Astrid blushed and looked down.

She felt insecure, the hoodie was a bit bigger then she is and it's fully zipped up, the sleeves were covering her hands and it hangs of her . She didn't see what he was talking about... but of course the three of them didn't care what she wore she still would always look ravishing to them.

Pietro walked over and wrapped his arms around her body softly, he kissed the side of her head and Astrid leaned into him. She felt safe with him, she trust them, she knows that they would never hurt her, but she just doesn't want them to know about her problems with her or at her house.

The four of them walked out of the room and down the hallway to the main area. Astrid kept close to Pietro, she has her arms around his torso and her cheek rested on his body, he had his arm around her tightly but not to tight.

"I am just going to grab myself a muffin and then we could go back to your school. Would any of one of you want one?" Shuri asks.

Quickly Pietro and Barry said yes and Astrid slowly nodded her head. Yes.

Shuri smiled and left then in the main living room/meeting room to grab them some muffins to eat.

Pietro guided them to the couch and sat down. "So your name is Astrid?" Barry said. "Yeah. My dad picked it out for me" Astrid shrugged her shoulders and snuggled closer to Pietro.

Pietro felt like he was on cloud 9. He had his soulmate in his arms right now and he couldn't be happier.

"What's your last name...?"

"William, Astrid William.... I don't have a middle name" Astrid said. She fiddled with the sleeves of the hoodie and kept looking at her hands.

She doesn't like talking about her dad and she had just brought him up.... again.

"That's good to know" Barry said pointing his finger at her. She smiled at him, "How so?" She asks.

Barry shrugged his shoulders and smirked.

It's to early to think it but of course they do. What could her last name be?
How would that even work?

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader